“Great customer service! ”
Review of Quiznos

Quiznos
Ranked #56 of 208 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Description: Quiznos Sandwich restaurants in Cleveland serve toasted sandwiches, soups, and salads for lunch or dinner. Quiznos provides food delivery and food catering services in Cleveland TN.
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Ever since my home town Quizno's closed a few years back, we always stop to grab lunch and sandwiches to go when traveling. I called ahead to the store to be sure they were still there and was warmly welcomed. Once arriving, we had a great time talking with the employees and our food was the high qualify we love and expect from Quizno's. The manager said they've been there 12 years or so, and I noticed several "regulars" who the employees knew their lunch order. Great customer service and would highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Always super friendly and helpful. The owner is a sweet heart and if somethings not right he will make sure it's taken care of.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

This place has excellent customer service. I had an issue with being over charged but they fixed and it was nice about it. The food was good.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

This is the only sandwich I have tried, but it is great!! And u get to pick all of your garnishes. Also the choice of pickles and peppers to add on or take with u is great!

Reviewed 10 January 2012

My favorite sub place in town. Coupons make some great deals