“Good meal”

Las Margaritas
Ranked #26 of 209 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a very good meal of Carnitas. Guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, jalapeños garnish was superb. Very inexpensive beer in a frosted mug. What’s not to like! Good service at a reasonable price. Will be back when traveling.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in again for an evening meal. Love the down home atmosphere with large portions, served hot and prices fit any budget. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Of course we are Mexican food lovers, and I don't mean fajitas, burritos, or tacos! This place has great food - the Bean Dip is hot, mildly spicy, and lots of it! the Enchilads Verdes are superb! you get lots of food, but not excessive. Service is great, the Texan Margaritas are A-MAZING! LOL! Try this place - you will like it.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

First time eating at this restaurant. Ordered Carnitas dinner, which was excellent. Very large amount of perfectly prepared pork. Guacamole, pinto de Gallo, retried beans, and rice were all fresh and prepared perfectly. Very large serving portion. The beer was served very cold. Frozen margarita was good. Definitely recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My friend and I went in at 9:30, because they are open until 10:00. The lady who greeted us said the kitchen was closing in 15 minutes, so we weren't sure she wanted us to stay, but she said yes. We ordered soup and taco salad. I would never order the soup again, because it was a thick, red, pasty consistency rather than broth. It had a little chicken, and there was no time to change it. The kitchen had closed.

I remembered why I haven't returned since El Maguey opened. This place is priced higher, and the food quality is poor. My friend agreed. The salad at El Maguey was much better.