“Great meal”

Las Margaritas
Ranked #25 of 215 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

First time eating at this restaurant. Ordered Carnitas dinner, which was excellent. Very large amount of perfectly prepared pork. Guacamole, pinto de Gallo, retried beans, and rice were all fresh and prepared perfectly. Very large serving portion. The beer was served very cold. Frozen margarita was good. Definitely recommend this restaurant

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My friend and I went in at 9:30, because they are open until 10:00. The lady who greeted us said the kitchen was closing in 15 minutes, so we weren't sure she wanted us to stay, but she said yes. We ordered soup and taco salad. I would never order the soup again, because it was a thick, red, pasty consistency rather than broth. It had a little chicken, and there was no time to change it. The kitchen had closed.

I remembered why I haven't returned since El Maguey opened. This place is priced higher, and the food quality is poor. My friend agreed. The salad at El Maguey was much better.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I love to eat here. It is inexpensive, family Mexican restaurant. It has both spicy and mild foods so it caters to both me and my husband. You get lots to eat. Food is a little slow but the keep the chips and salsa coming to keep you eating meantime. You are full when you leave.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank teresap118
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Fast lunch service on a road trip
Delicious margaritas
Some of the best Mexican food we have eaten anywhere
Fantastic prices

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by again with colleagues for lunch. Service was fast, friendly, and professional. Food came out hot, authentic, and fresh, a pleasant surprise. Prices extremely fair for the quality of food presented. Recommend for anyone. Thank you.

Date of visit: December 2016