“Jack”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 215 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We ate inside and had a steak dinner to go. The food we had there was good. The dumplings were a little under cooked but acceptable. All else was great. The steak was ordered well done but at the hotel, it was poorly cooked and not close to well worth done as requested. Service was great.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The food was great and also the service. They were great at making a place for a group of 14 people without a long wait

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Had a nice meal while traveling. You can usually count on Cracker Barrel for a decent meal at a fair price. I think this one was better than average. Server was very nice and food was excellent. Not that I needed it but they even have a charge station for hybrid cars.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Jamey is a very nice and friendly server. The server is my contact with the kitchen and therefor he has to see to it that my order comes out right and avoid for me to have to send it back. If I order sausage and I get bacon he did not do his job.
Cracker Barrel is my favorite eatery and their food as usual is great.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Pecan pancakes were delicious... service was great- a great little stop while traveling. I always enjoy checking out there gift shops and the homemade ice tea.