“I Love Pasta”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #32 of 215 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Cleveland, TN. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked 'til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn't "fast food." It's fast, fresh, Italian! We also offer catering Anytime. Anywhere. Any Occasion.
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Today was our first time at this restaurant. I love that they keep bringing nice hot bread sticks to your table.

2  Thank Shelly S

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Good, cheap Italian food. Dine in or take out. Family meals are great for take home. Feed four easily.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

We'd eaten out several times this week so we wanted something on a budget. Fazolis was it! They have $5 specials where you get two items, like lasagna & a side salad plus all you can eat bread sticks and a drink. My husband picked lasagna & ravioli as his main choices. Their restaurant has wonderful bread sticks, the coke machine has 100's of choices, they serve on real plates with actual silverware. The lasagna was good and the salad was crisp with cherry tomatoes and shredded cheese. The food comes out pretty quickly unless they are swamped!

2  Thank SandyLouTwo
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Twice baked lasgna #excellent
Baked Feticinii Alfredo w/chicken #excellent
Garlic bread? Amazing
Had my jack Russel mix with me and they gave him a meatball. #priceless

2  Thank David R
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I tried quite a few restaurant's in Cleveland when I lived there and this is the only place that really had good food with a lot of flavor and friendly employees. The lasagna and bread sticks are amazing. My kids and I ate there all the time.

2  Thank Tomas2616