“Fish lovers favorite”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The atmosphere was friendly and the service very good. I ordered sea bass as it was the fresh catch of the day. It was delicious and cooked perfectly. The risotto and fresh spinach were great as well. My companion ordered the black cherry sauced pork and was quite happy with it. We left with full tummies and smiles on our faces. Next time we are close enough to go back and try something else on the menu we will not hesitate.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I know its a seafood restaurant but I was in the mood for the Ribeye. I'm not sure if it was freezer burnt or what and I'm not one to send food back but it was awful. They were kind enough to let me order another entree and the Sea bass was their special for the day and it was really good. Wife had the crab cakes and they were also really good we also had the blueberry cheese cake that was great!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, delicious food at affordable prices. Love the crab cakes and crab cake sandwich. Good variety of beer too!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants in this area. Food is wonderful as is the service. Stopped by for the Monday special (drinks by 6pm, meal by 7pm)
Both the pan seared white fish and pork chop were nicely prepared. Selection of at least 4 meals that were a part of the 1/2 price specials.
Their key lime pie was a desert special - only $3!
Recomend Catch if your looking for an upscale meal.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I had a spinach, shrimp & chicken flatbread and it was just delicious! Great restaurant, great staff. HIghly recommend!