“It's Olive Garden. Knew what I wanted...got what I expected.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #28 of 215 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 March 2018

It's Olive Garden. The only thing you really can write in a review is either a specific complaint or that it was simply as expected. My visit was the latter. Good food. Good service. Nothing to complain about.

I'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Usually have a good experience at Olive Garden. Sometimes fish or shrimp are over cooked but my dinner was good this time. Service is usually good here as well. If you get the all you can eat be prepared for small serving sizes but they will bring more if you ask.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at this Olive Garden many times since they've opened. The inside is always clean and the wait staff some of the most helpful and friendly from anywhere. But we also enjoy a 30 minute ride over the state line for a quick outing with our dogs and a take out order. We always call ahead and rarely have had to wait more than a few minutes. We usually get the Braised Beef Tortelloni (tender braised beef, portobello mushrooms, cheese stuffed tortellini in a rich creamy sauce) and the Lasagna (my husband says this location has the best lasagna of any Italian restaurant anywhere). The salads are always fresh and plentiful and the bread sticks hot and soft. The food is always delicious. We have never been disappointed with the food or the service from this location. Because of the delicious, convenient take out we will continue to frequent the Cleveland location.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Olive Garden has become my favorite Italian restaurant! Hope was a great server and very pleasant and attentive! My Eggplant Parmesan was Delicious as always! Thank you

Reviewed 19 October 2017

clean ... love the soup and salads ... very friendly workers ... they will help you with the front doors