“Mom & Pop kind of place with good food and Amazing custard ice cream.”
Review of Scoops & Burgers - CLOSED

Scoops & Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

We had grilled chicken sandwich, fries, mushroom swiss burger, onion rings, and fresh brewed iced tea. Very fresh and hot food. Tasty too. Tea was fresh and not bitter. Wanted ice cream, but we were stuffed. Got a pint of strawberry custard, to go. Wow! Fresh made and delicious. We will be back! Beef is from local farmers.

1  Thank bunnyrabbit812

Reviewed 31 January 2013

We liked the food, but it feels a bit uncomfortable and like you are being chaperoned by that lady who always sits in the restaurant. Shouldn't the professionals leave the dining room for the customers? My first time in, it felt like she was watching or had nothing better to do. The second time in, I hoped she wouldn't be sitting there, but there she was. We sat as far from her as we could.

Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

If you're in the mood for a burger or a uniquely delicious hot dog, Scoops is for you. The custard is also pretty good and the prices are great. I haven't eaten anything I didn't like there.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

That's all I've ever had there because it's so good. Addictive. The owner is kind and loves kids. Sometimes they come out with samples of the frozen custard, which is also awesome.

Reviewed 12 October 2012 via mobile

If you want McDonalds or Burger King, then go there! If you want a great Burger or Hotdog with Ice Cream for dessert then I recommend this place.