US$148
Hampton.com
US$83
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
US$92
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
US$103
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Pool is wonderful however, the hotel is in need of some serious cleaning and updating! Staff was pleasant and helpful, no flexibility on check out. Staff was knocking on the door at 10:50 am to get us out.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 13 April 2017

our room was dusty. and it smelt like cigarette smoke. our shower was held together with a usb cord. our toliet seat comes off each time we used it. the staff was so rude. this was our last resort because we lost our house. never again will we stay here. and not to mention the breakfast tasted one week old. Our door barely closed and the peep whole is wide open. only thing that was good my two kids enjoyed the pool. so i cleaned my own room the way i like it and made sure it was clean enough for my kids. the person working the bar/lounge shorted my husband 15.00 on a 2.00 drink

Room Tip: do not stay here. go somewhere else in clarksville that has better rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John H
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Decided to stay the weekend in Clarksville reserved the room online the staff could not find my reservation, paid cash was given no receipt mentioned possibly staying a second night told the employee at the desk I would be back when I returned to pay for the second night (in cash again) I was again given no receipt. The room was ok not work the $65 per night I paid. This hotel needs upgrades and work done. Carpet was stained, cigarette burns on the tub, counter top and bedding. The tv was old... around 10 a.m. the next morning we were woke up by an employee opening our door without knocking stating she had been told we checked out. I then called the front desk to speak with someone... which was a very rude employee who of course didn't work the night before and told me she would have to call someone. She later told me it was confirmed that I indeed had paid for a second night but the employee from the night before had double booked my room. I will NOT stay here again. I will not pay almost $70 for this experience ever again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2017

I am disabled have a service dog which found crack pipes and all sorts of drugs in both rooms. when brought to the staff attention all they could say is I know who was in those rooms. when I tried to call the staff by phone the phones were dead. So it was a $65. experience and would highly recommend people to avoid if you are expecting a decent place to stay. I recommend staying in your vehicle at the rest stop or even in a parking lot unless you like drugs and them kindda surroundings. I left the hotel in 3hrs. broad daylight cause the drug problems they have there. Very Unsafe place to stay!!!!

Room Tip: spend the night at the rest stop better place and safer
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pat S
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Key didn't work. Slogged luggage back to front desk. Random employee hanging out at front desk took exception to complaint and wouldn't stop being abusive. I do not accept this behavior from any my own employees, but she found us at fault. Please avoid this business. Rude employees, abysmal customer service.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business