See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

We travel with our dogs so we are limited to were we can stay.The staff was nice but the room was nasty. We looked at 3 rooms before we found one that was ok. The rooms were smelly,dirty,the air conditioner was older than dirt it was very noisy.The towels were stained terribly. The property needs major improvement not just some paint. I would not recommend it. We will not be staying there again.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Andie C
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had an amazing stay! The pool was refreshing, rooms clean, reliable wifi which was great for working from the room, and the continental breakfast was the best we've had for the price of the room. We recommend a stay here!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The good:
1. Check in was quick and the staff was very friendly.
2. The room was very spacious and clean.
3. The room had a flat screen TV with cable.
4. The room has a nice sized refrigerator, microwave and a single cup coffee maker.
5. They allow pets (for $15 a day) which turned out to be a blessing for us as we had to bring one of our dogs at the last minute.
6. The air conditioner worked WONDERFULLY in the 101 degree weather! (although it took us a minute to figure out how to work the remote control)
7. There is a nice indoor (salt water) pool with a slide.
8. There's a bar in the hotel with pool tables, dart board etc. (beer only though)
9. The room charge includes a hot breakfast (eggs, sausage etc.).
10. The hotel is within walking distance of quite a few stores and restaurants.
11. They give a military discount.
12. The shower has great pressure and HOT water!

The bad (but not REALLY bad):
1. The rooms are a little outdated (think a quaint old hotel).
2. The air conditioner is mounted on the wall right above the bed so cold air blows directly on you when you're in bed.

Overall for the price we paid I feel like we got a good bargain and I would probably stay there again. Just don't come expecting some luxury hotel and you'll be fine after all you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MsBaby117
Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you pay less for a room - chances are the quality will be less. The positive's about this room was the A/C worked really well! The staff were so sweet and very nice! The kids didn't care for the salt water pool so they swam for a few minutes and then were done. I guess they won't be swimming in the ocean either. They gave us a Wii-Fi password but the kids I-pads would not connect nor would our phones. We would not stay again and instead choose to pay more for a room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank tuckerwestfargo
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I walked in was impressed by the indoor pool. Even tho looked sort of old.The rooms was very nice n fancy decorated smelled clean. Loved the tub. All the staff was very friendly. Only thing I didn't like was getting woke up early from people in the pool. But besides that would recommend for others to visit. Even as I checked out they spoke made sure I had a good visit

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends