US$148
Hampton.com
US$136
Home2.com
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
US$97
US$138
US$127
GardenInn.com
US$71
US$123
US$120
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
US$86
Priceline
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
US$125
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you pay less for a room - chances are the quality will be less. The positive's about this room was the A/C worked really well! The staff were so sweet and very nice! The kids didn't care for the salt water pool so they swam for a few minutes and then were done. I guess they won't be swimming in the ocean either. They gave us a Wii-Fi password but the kids I-pads would not connect nor would our phones. We would not stay again and instead choose to pay more for a room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank tuckerwestfargo
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I walked in was impressed by the indoor pool. Even tho looked sort of old.The rooms was very nice n fancy decorated smelled clean. Loved the tub. All the staff was very friendly. Only thing I didn't like was getting woke up early from people in the pool. But besides that would recommend for others to visit. Even as I checked out they spoke made sure I had a good visit

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2014

checked in and the room smelled of mold. The microwave and refrigerator were infected with roaches and their babies. Roaches crawling in the tub. Pool are was very nasty. The whole place was disgusting. When we asked to be reimbursed cause we didn't stay there they was only wanting to give 1/2 my money back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeannie H
Reviewed 1 July 2014

So the location was shady, I was scared for my life, but once I got inside and saw the nice lobby, the water slide and pool and I heard kids playing, I wasn't so scared. Rooms were very much outdated and could use a remodel and fixing up. However, the A/C unit was the bomb!! I always judge a hotel based off their air conditioning. It's hot July in the south yall and I need to stay cool!! I didn't get hot once and it the kept the room a nice chill 64 all night!! Great room for a good low price!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Hannah0wens
Reviewed 24 June 2014

One of the more memorable stays of my life. Me and my girlfriend wanted to enjoy a romantic evening. The place was idea for us. We got a room with a Jacuzzi at a great price. They also have an indoor pool. tons of places to eat within a few miles and some within walking distance. They also have a bar inside the hotel. My girlfriend has made me promise to bring her back here in the future. We had a great time.

Room Tip: If you have kids get a room next to the pool. The kids were smiling as if they were at a resort. The pool is indoors and have a slide.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple