Last leg of a multi day drive from Chicago to Mobile. And maybe it's because we have stayed in some foul places before this but holy cow what a treat! We were pleasantly surprised. We had the king suite, which was basically an efficiency apartment. It also meant my three year old had a private place to sleep! Water was hot, bed was comfy, and breakfast was tasty.
1) despite having a reservation, they couldn't find my room I booked with southwest points so I had to pay my room cash and now go and take it up with southwest.
2) housekeeping missed our toilet.
3) with the amazingly large space on the lobby, that gym needs to be bigger. I'd also toss in a coffee/wine bar and make another revenue stream.
4) That Orderinn service for in roo. Dining was AWESOME and saved our sanity! The last thing we wanted to do was get back in the car.
5) Corey at the front desk was really nice and even called to make sure we were still coming!
6) I hope their remodel plans include lighting the color scheme. The dark gray and blue trim make the place darker.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking