All reviewsstay there againafter a long dayhotel breakfasthotel chainnice hotelexercise roomprice was reasonablethe young ladywafflesnext morningbeds were comfortableenjoyed my staystayed one nightstaff was very friendlyfree breakfastlobbyinns
Reviewed 11 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
cxclrk, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Overall the hotel has a decent appearance. However once we got into our room we found the safe closed and locked. The front desk said they can't open it, only the general manager has the code. The GM will be on vacation until 2 days after we leave. No offer of another room or a replacement safe. What ever happened to customer service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sawman268
cxclrk, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review about our hotel and staff. We apologies you were unsatisfied with your room accommodations. We will look into the service you received, Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I had a room on the fourth floor, and had no Hot Water. I told the lady at the front desk this morning and she shrugged and said “you have to let it run awhile, the plumbing in the building is old”. I told her I let it run for 20 minutes to which she replied “yeah, it takes awhile”. Problem was that even after 20 minutes, still no hot water.

Room looked as though it had a water leak. Needs repair and paint. I travel and stay in 250 hotels a year, won’t be back to this one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
cxclrk, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay. We sincerely apologies for the issues you experienced and the service you received during your stay. We are currently aware of the water issue you had experienced, and appreciate you bringing the matter to our attention. We are doing everything possible to get the matter resolved. Please know your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My wife and daughter attempted to stay in your hotel last night for a mother daughter getaway during spring break from school. We booked the hotel under my name at roughly 2:45 yesterday. They arrived around 3:10 for check in to room 134. They were having a good time eating pizza and swimming in the pool until I was frantically called by my wife at 6:45 to tell me her and my daughters pillows they were laying on smelled like fecal matter! She threw the pillows on the floor and proceeded to find multiple bugs crawling on my daughters open suitcase on the floor. This is completely unacceptable. I had to come help them pack up at 7:00 pm and immediately come home to shower and bathe before bed. Needless to say this ruined their experience and we will no longer be staying at a Radisson or Country Inn and Suites ever again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan N
cxclrk, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Ryan, Please accept our sincerest apologies on the issues you experienced at our property. Had we been given the opportunity to correct the issue during your stay, we would have gladly. It is 100% unacceptable that your family was unsatisfied (satisfaction is our main goal) and we have acknowledged that and have given full compensation. Please know your issues were not ignored and we couldn't be more apologetic for your experience at our property.Thank you -Tasha Echevarria Director of Sales