All reviewsbistro areafront deskfire pitfast foodcleaning staffroom was cleanquiet locationwill stay there againking suiteabove averagenice staystaff was very friendlyamenitiesinterstatepillowsmartfacility
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We were greeted with, We have been expecting you" and it only got better. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The entire staff was friendly and eager to please. Located just off the I-24 and adjacent to a HUGE shopping and dining district, everything was readily available. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
seancraft, General Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

I am lucky to work with such a tremendous group of people ... people who define "southern hospitality" and are focused on the "guest experience." Service is the MOST important amenity we can offer our guests, and they do it well, day after day!!! I will make sure I share your review with them and recognize/reward them, too!

We look forward to your return .....

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We stayed a Friday and Saturday night in October,on the third floor. The hotel was clean and quite. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is not included, but there is a cafe and bar on-site in the open lobby. The bar is surprisingly well stocked for a non-traditional bar.

There is a fire-pit outside in back. We pulled up chairs and sat outside visiting with family and enjoying the evening. The pool is indoor, and doors lead to outside where there are a few lounge chairs to enjoy the sun.

The hotel is a short distance from the interstate. The hotel sits back off of Wilma Rudolph highway and is in a quiet area. A Wal-Mart is within walking distance, if its not too hot outside.

The only negative was the cleaning staff. It is a clean hotel, that's not the issue. We were in town for late afternoon wedding so we were in a room during the day a bit. While we had the Do Not Disturb sign on the door, the cleaning staff still entered the room while one of our party was sleeping during the day and frightened her to be woken by someone in the room. Overall, this would not deterus from staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I am sorry a member of your party was startled by someone from my Housekeeping team entering the room unexpectedly. Following the horrible events in Las Vegas, in early October 2017, we altered our policy somewhat, randomly checking even rooms with "Do Not Disturb" hangers on the door. We learned a lot from those early weeks and have fine-tuned our procedures now so, hopefully, no other guests will be inconvenienced as you and your party were!!!

Aside from that, I am SO glad to hear you would stay here again ... that you enjoyed the selection in our bar, our Bistro, our indoor pool and the fire pit. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting around the fire pit, on a cool night, visiting with the people you love!!! We be looking forward to your next visit .....

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Two night stay at Courtyard Clarksville for business. After first night, left for the office, upon my return to the room, I discovered that the room had not been serviced. I called to the front desk to let them know and the response was "Ok" - I said OK what? Again she said Ok, can I help you with something? I ask her why my room wasn't serviced, she told me she didn't know - she just got there and I could inquire in the morning.

Not, I'm sorry sir, let me find out what happened and I'll get back to you and in the meantime, do you need towels or something? Very poor customer service. I expect a lot more from Marriott.

I will not be returning to this hotel in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
seancraft, General Manager at Courtyard Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

I cannot apologize enough for the less than memorable experience you had while staying with us!!! Your feedback is vital to us and improvement is a continual process. I can see we have some work ahead of us .....

There is NO excuse for someone (whether they are having a bad day or not) to treat you in such a blithe and disrespectful manner. And there is certainly NO reason for us to drop the ball ... and failing to service your room. I will be meeting with my staff soon and will share your review, using it as a tool to provide additional training.

Would you be willing to contact me, to provide some additional feedback? If so, my telephone number and e-mail address can be found below.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to share your thoughts! We WILL improve and the next time you stay with us, it will be memorable for very different reasons.

sean.craft@interstatehotels.com
(931) 551-4480

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I stayed here while traveling to Nashville, TN. Arrived late without reservation. Quick check in with pleasant staff. Very nice, modern and comfortable room. Outdoor area looked very nice but I did not have time to use.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

I am gratified to hear my team was able to accommodate you, with a smile and a "pleasant" disposition! As I have said, many times before, it is SERVICE ... with a smile (and, maybe a bit of "southern influence") that makes ALL the difference for our guests!!! Of course, being able to relax in a clean, comfortable room is equally iimportant .....

It sounds like you were on your way to Nashville (and points beyond). Hopefully, you found Courtyard properties, along your route, that were able to similarly accommodate you! Maybe, next time, you'll be able to relax and enjoy our outside Courtyard area, too.

Travel safely,

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We had 2 adjoining rooms on the third floorwhuch was perfect for our family. The staff was so friendly and accommodating & the rooms were clean and roomy. The fire pit was so nice at night. There was plenty of parking, even with the rush of people for the eclipse. Great location, many restaurants and stores close by. The only thing I didn't like was the cleaning staff came around at 8:30 am. We were all just getting showered and dressed so we just put the do not disturb sign on the door we were ready.
We will stay there next time we come out to Clarksville!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

I am sorry to be responding to your FANTASTIC survey so late! Please don't think that means I didn't share your very kind words with my team!!! The Eclipse was such a FUN time for us ... to accommodate guests during such a unique event!

We look forward to your return and don't worry ... we talked to our Housekeeping team ... and they have stopped knocking on doors that early in the morning!!! Promise!

In Service,