All reviews separate shower room was clean great price police station per night upon check nice breakfast lots of restaurants excellent stay staff was friendly internet bathtub freeway campbell florida
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Allergy sufferers beware. Do not stay at this hotel. You will be sick. The carpet which looks fairly new is musty and smells horrible. There is nothing good I can say about this hotel. There are plenty of hotels nearby.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Debbie44434618
Reviewed 31 May 2018

My rooms furniture was fallomg apart. All of it. There was a Chinese fortune on the floor in plain sight. I did not have Chinese. The bathroom tub floor was dark brown - supposed to be white or cream. The entry door has a huge gap all around it. The air doesn’t work well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank kbach801175
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We only spent 1 night here as a stop over during our vacation. The hotel is a little worn but the bed was comfortable. The breakfast is your standard continental breakfast. When we arrived the desk clerk was having an issue with a reservation for another guest. She was very polite and worked out the situation quickly.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

This property definitely shows some wear and tear, inside and out. When we entered our room and turned on lights, the glare in the bathroom caused us to look up. The overhead light fixture was missing its cover/diffuser, leaving the wiring completely uncovered and exposed. The downside to this? It was located nearly directly over the shower! Not good when standing in water, with the spray turned on!! We were given the option of changing rooms and moving upstairs. Instead, I borrowed the diffuser from the 2nd room and salvaged the first room. The breakfast the next morning helped make up for some of the inconvenience. It was good, with an attendant that did an excellent job.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JOHN T
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I was very disappointed in the room. It looked fairly clean, except the shower. I refused to use the shower since it looked dirty (found many dark hairs on the shower floor). My husband and I checked out at 3 a.m. because we could no longer take the smell of cigarette smoke. We had requested a non-smoking room; however, someone definitely smoked in this room.

2  Thank tdalton43