US$71
  • Pool
The Dwell Hotel(Chattanooga)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$264
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I had a single bed room that was a bit small in size, yet still had a good sized refrigerator with freezer section and a microwave. Stand-out plus was a very comfortable bed, and the room was clean. Yes it is a bit dated but just fine for an overnight stay while passing through as I was. Breakfast is limited to cold items (I had a bagel) but I knew this going in and the common area was spotless. Overall I feel this hotel fits in the "nothing special but nothing wrong for the price" category. WiFi worked well in my room.

Room Tip: Just fine for an overnight stay when passing through.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 14 August 2017

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after 12 hr drive. Clean, great mattress, quiet,friendly staff. Excellent location, just off of I-75, easy off easy on. Breakfast was decent. Chattanooga has a lot to see. Beautiful
area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 6 August 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Not a pleasant stay. Starting with an unfriendly person at check in and ending with a "breakfast" of stale pastry and empty coffee pot with no sign of any human life from the hotel staff. The sign out front offered weekly rates, something that tells me the hotel is struggling for business. The pool in previous photos has now been paved over for parking. The location is just off the highway which is great for a traveler passing thru, but at some distance from any of the tourist sites in Chattanooga.

The hotel room was oddly furnished, a dresser and then two other boxes (see photo of one of the boxes) that only served as a place to set my luggage on, a table or some sort of workspace would have been a great improvement.. There was a large comfortable easy chair that barely allowed the door to be opened.The window was filthy, you could only make out vague shapes through it. The toilet ran continuously unless you took the lid off to pull the flapper down. The room included a refrigerator and Microwave (a low budget model that had a dial instead of touch pad)

There was an ice maker on the property, but is was not working. In the corridor between the buildings where my room was located, there was a large partially filled trash bag and broom that remained there during my entire visit. Someone had also stuck ice buckets under the air-conditioning units to catch the condensation, but one of them was placed at the wrong end so there was a puddle of condensation in the walkway.

The one good thing was that this hotel had good internet service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Steven D
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Reviewed 19 May 2017

During a very busy weekend in Chattanooga, this was the only affordable place that I could find. I was not overly impressed with the property-however, you do get what you pay for.. The room was renovated, and clean enough for the overnight stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My stay started out bad when I checked in and the clerk was not very friendly, took forever, and I don't think really knew what he was doing. The room wasn't cleaned well as the shower had dirt and hair inside, which was kind of gross. Other then that the hotel was fine. Decent basic rooms. Just need to be cleaned better and have staff better informed/nicer. Also there is no pool like this site says.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends