“Nice Up to date room”

Studio 6 Chattanooga
Ranked #46 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 19 February 2017

This was my first time staying at a Studio 6. I was hesitant because I don't usually stay in motels, but this place was nice and comfy. The rooms are up-to-date which made my stay even better. The price was fair. I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: There is limited parking spaces
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Hemant P, Manager at Studio 6 Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

We appreciate the review and we're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Great staff, easy check in and out. Was remodeling, so there was some construction going on but didn't interrupt our stay.
Room was nice and clean with a comfortable bed. Had kitchenette with cooking utensils and everything, just like as if I was at home.
Was great a great stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at the hotel for about six weeks and enjoyed it. The room was very nice, spacious and clean; with a TV and a comfortable bed. The room also had a kitchenette. The hotel staff was always nice, friemdly and helpful. STUDIO 6 is very close to the airport, about 7 minutes by car and within walking distance (approx. 10 minutes of Hamilton Place shopping center. I highly recommend this hotel, I will definitely stay again next time.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Cristy S, Manager at Studio 6 Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

And we will be glad to have you here. Thank you so much for your comments.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I can't say more than "it's okay." It's a great location right off the highway, allows pets (which was our main reason for staying) & it's one of the very few hotels we've found that actually offers 2 king size beds. The room is plenty big for my family of 4 & dog and also offers a large fridge, microwave & stove top (although we didn't use). I realize the hotel is under construction but I was under the assumption when we booked that the majority of the rooms had been completed. It's hard for me to tell if our room has been renovated or not to be honest. It's clean(ish) but our toilet isn't secure to the wall, the bathroom door is cracking and things like that. The insulation is very poor, we can hear people talking in the next room, can hear people getting into their cars like we're standing right next to them. Definitely bring ear plugs and eye mask if staying here! Room comes with 2 small bars of soap & towels. We even had to ask for more toilet paper as there was just the remainder of 1 roll which wouldn't have lasted us through the night. We come to the area to visit family so we would probably stay here again although the only reason would be because of the bed options and pet allowance.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

We're sorry you weren't happy with your stay. Thank you for your feedback. We will use it to make improvements to our property.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. I stayed at a studio 6 in Charlotte, NC and was highly disappointed but this made me give them another try. The room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. I only had one problem my television didn't work, but I checked in rather late so it wasn't a big issue.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Cristy S, Manager at Studio 6 Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Thank you for your review and thanks for giving Studio 6 another try. We would have been happy to fix your tv issue no matter what time it was. Please let us know next time something needs attention so we can make your stay as pleasant as it can be.