“Pretty Authentic Brazilian food.”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #46 of 901 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$16 - US$34
Description: Our Brazilian steakhouse (churrascaria) in Chattanooga features authentic cuisine native to Southern Brazil. Relax while our Gauchos carve decadent meats table side or explore our mouthwatering salad bar.
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

The Rodízio grill was nice. The foods matched well picanha, pineapple, stroganoff, rice, beans were all amazing. We were never left waiting for food or drink to be served. I loved it and will go back!

Jonathan R, General Manager at Rodizio Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

ahannah1989,

Thank you for dining with us! All of the items you mentioned are great examples of traditional Brazilian cuisine. We are proud of the authenticity of our recipes and are glad to hear you enjoyed them so much. We hope to see you again soon!

Jon Riede

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Really had a nice business dinner here. The food, atmosphere, service were all excellent. While you are likely coming for all the meats, the salad and hot bar was fantastic.

Kyle,
Thanks for visiting our restaurant. I'm glad to hear it was an enjoyable experience. We appreciate the positive feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Jon Riede

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

My dear friend Mr. PHIPPS OF COMMUNICATION VIP took me to the restaurant for a belated BIRTHDAY LUNCH. From the moment we walked in it felt good. The hostess, Caroline was our server. Perfect service! The salad bar was very appealing. The meat staff... Casey, Robert all of them were superb. Now the food.. everything I put in my mouth was flavorful, tender and cooked to absolute perfection. I've eaten at many places in my life time. I am going to rank this one my favorite. It takes alot for me to say this as I am a service and quality critic but OMG! I AM BLOWN AWAY BY THIS PLACE. THANK YOU RODIZIO FOR AN EXCELLENT DINNING EXPERIENCE!

1  Thank LJTHESPEAKER
Jonathan R, General Manager at Rodizio Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

LJTHESPEAKER,

Thank you for this amazing review! It sounds like you had a GREAT time. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the variety of our grilled items and authentic Brazilian salads. Thank you for the staff compliments. We strive every day to provide an amazing and enjoyable dining experience, and it sounds like Robert and Casey were on point. I will be sure to pass along the compliments. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

oh my , this place was the best part of our trip , the choices , the foods were all very good, the salad bar was out of this world, And the choices of meats they brought to your table, was awesome! I wanted to go back, but could not get in. so remember t o make reservations! we just got lucky for lunch. and so glad we did .

878cheriep,

I am so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your meal! You are correct-- our dinner services can be very busy so I always recommend reservations. I'm glad you were able to have lunch with us. Regardless of the time of day, we always strive to deliver delicious, authentic Brazilian cuisine with excellent and friendly service. Thank you for making us a part of your trip to Chattanooga!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

this was our first time there and it is a new hotel so the restaurant has not been around that long. The service was excellent and the meat choices for a smaller place were excellent, the sirloin was wonderful.
The prices were excellent as we will make it a regular stop whenever we are in chattanooga

Bill,

Thank you for visiting our restaurant. We are excited to help expand Chattanooga's culinary scene, and we want to represent our community as authentically and joyfully as we represent Brazilian culture. Thank you for traveling to our city-- we hope it was a wonder experience for your entire family. We hope to see you again soon!