“Special Occasion Special Treat”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #53 of 886 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$16 - US$34
Description: A traditional "churrasco" (barbeque) style of dining derived from southern Brazil: a parade of gauchos holding three-foot skewers of meat grilled over an open fire and carved tableside accompanied with a delicious salad bar featuring an abundance of authentic Brazilian salads and side dishes.
Reviewed 3 June 2016

On a recent trip to Chattanooga to celebrate out thirtieth anniversary we decided to do something special and chose Rodizio Grill. We had never been to a Brazilian restaurant before and I’m so glad we did. The overall atmosphere was festive and lively. The staff friendly and attentive. Depending on your eating philosophy, you can choose between the hot/cold bars and the grilled meat offerings or get both. We chose the combination of hot/cold bars and the meat offerings. It’s a bit pricey but worth it. The hot/cold bars offer an excellent variety of superb tasting foods to accompany the meats (be careful not to over indulge) and the grilled offerings come to you on a rotating basis. You can take or refuse any offering as long as your green block is up or take a breather (red block up). We were never made to feel rushed and certainly had our fill (no room for desert). Make reservations as walk ins may wait for a table to open up. I highly recommend a trip here! I can’t wait to go again!

1  Thank Rick C
Jonathan R, General Manager at Rodizio Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Rick,
Thank you for choosing to celebrate your wedding anniversary with us. We are honored that you would allow us to share in such a special occasion. Congrats on 30 years! It's great to hear that you enjoyed so many of our selections. I hope you join us again soon--but no need to wait 30 years for your next visit ;) Cheers!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

This is my second trip and this place is great for light, veggie eaters with an enormous salad bar, hot food bar, soups and the like for one price. OR the second option is start with the bar for your side dishes cause then they start bringing the meat in a never ending selection that rotates around the room and you choose what you want to try in different size portions each time they come to your table. Some of the steak selection were a little underdone for my taste and they brought me my own piece, very nice. The glazed pineapple for dessert is amazing too. They will set some yummy cheesy bread balls and plantains at your table to enjoy as well. Come hungry!

I will suggest as you get interrupted every few minutes with food, this a difficult place to have a meeting or want to spend time alone unless you give them the red block to stop and of course green means keep it coming!

Welcome back, Tnbelle2016! I'm glad to see you've enjoyed our dinner experience! We are currently offering our BBQ FEST promotion, so you will see lots of new dinner menu items on both the salad bar and from the grill. I will remind our gauchos to always inquire about temperature preference so we can make sure you get EXACTLY what you like. See you (again) soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We came here for breakfast while staying at the Holiday Inn. The $10.00 buffet is quite reasonable, with the usual egg, bagel, bacon and cereal choices but also european style cold cuts and some interesting oatmeal choices. Service was prompt and attentive.

Jonathan R, General Manager at Rodizio Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

James,

Thank you for your feedback-- I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast with us! I hope your stay at the hotel was equally as pleasant. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff. We hope to see you on your next visit to Chattanooga!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

First off upon entering the place was immaculate, we were seated immediately, the service was great, the meats were grilled & seasoned just right, salad bar with everything you could possibly want . Absolutely a great dining experience, compliments to all the management & staff, we'll definitely return when in the Chattanooga area and highly recommend to others .

Jonathan R, General Manager at Rodizio Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

MARSHBEAST,

Thank you for choosing to dine with us! We greatly appreciate your kind words towards the staff and management. We strive to provide an excellent experience through our attention to detail, which includes superb cleanliness and high quality food and ingredients. Your best compliment is always a return visit and recommendation! Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I took our son out since this was his first week home from college. We made reservations and was seated very promptly. Our server Robert was the best loved him he took care of us and made sure we didnt want or had to ask for anything. Jaylon was very impressive and very kind we appreciated the service we recieved from them. This has been our go to spot to bring family and friends for special occasions or events. The atmosphere and service fantastic.

Thomasylolita,

Thank you immensely for your kind words! We are grateful that you have made us a regular part of your family adventures. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to both Robert and Jaylon. We will continue to do our best in providing excellent service when you visit us again!