“Service is not bad but food.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Water Grille

Blue Water Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Water Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 827 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Service is not bad but food.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

we choose this restaurant for the sea food meals, to get started we order lobster bisque, we always order it, but the flavor was far from original taste, don't order it there, them for entree paella sea food, but they tell us there no more, at 8:30 pm? them my wife order lobster shrimp mac and cheese, but it was more mac and cheese that lobster a real kindergarden meal for $22.00? my but my shrimp pasta pomodoro was really good, may we should order something different, finally we didn't order dessert for fear to make more mistakes, may be the rest of the food was more delicious, but we never going back to this restaurant

• Visited February 2012

Knoxville
“Below average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

Had been here several times in past but this visit presented new issues. They substituted western fish on a salad and tried to tell us it was crabmeat. They eventually owned up to it by saying they were out of lump crabmeat. this is the first issue I've had here so I 'll chalk it up to an accident.

Visited January 2012
jasper
“GREAT ATMOSPHERE FOR CHATTANOOGA-EXCELLENT FOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

We visited Chattanooga with our 6 year old grandson, having dinner here the last evening of our visit. Found it to be better ambiance than most Chattanooga venues. Food was excellent!!!! Great seafood. Recommend it highly to those in Chattanooga, who don't mind spending a little more than the usual restaurants in Chattanooga.

• Visited August 2011
Crittenden, Kentucky
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2011

I only tried the soup here for a quick snack,but it was delicious and I would definately go back and try the rest of the menu.The service was excellent and it was a very nice looking,comfortable,clean place.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Ellen G
West Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Ambiance AVERAGE Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

Our evening began with prompt seating in a lovely artistically dynamic dinning room, full of customers loudly talking over the kitchen artillery. Our drinks appeared quickly and were delicious. Since this was our first visit we asked for Menu suggestions from the waitress. For an appetizer she suggested Calamari, but we chose the Tuna 2 Ways: a poke of tuna, avocado and mango paired with sliced seared tuna showcased over pickled cucumber slices with a side of greens. It was supposed to come with a cilantro lime dressing but they must have been out or worse just plain forgot it all together. Just totally blah, so we asked for some sea salt to bump up the flavor of the Tuna to try to salvage the dish. One waitress disappears into the melee of the kitchen while another returns to our table with smoked rock salt in a dish informing us "we can't find a grinder"! Fine-no big deal. Then we had ordered a Caesar and a spinach salad, both tasty, reaffirming we had made a good dining choice sans the appetizer. I ordered the Maryland lobster and lump crab cakes entree (if you have read ANY of my restaurant reviews you know I adore crab & order it habitually) and my hubby chose the Grouper Picatta....it suffices to say as much as I LOVE lobster and crab, I only finished one cake. Beautifully presented with both a tartar and mustard sauce, steamed veggies but the normally sweet crab and buttery lobster were just really bland. I didn't want to upset my husband who promptly exclaimed that my homemade Picatta had way more flavor than his dish. With that statement I turned to the couple seated next to us to inquire about their meal, both had chosen a seafood pasta.... Gentleman replied " Great Atmoshpere, average food!" she nodded in agreement.
Enjoy the bar, the friendly waitstaff, the unique glass sculptures, but don't expect the Chefs to be on par with the Bartenders and decor.

• Visited December 2011