“Excellent menu and charming Southern hospitality”

The Feed co. Table & Tavern
Ranked #18 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$9 - US$37
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I had dinner and lunch here. What struck me first was the kindness of the people working there. Actually the busboy greeted me and shook my hand when I walked in. The menu has great appetizers, salads and entrees. Chicken, fish as well as meat. The entrees are well crafted, not just your cafeteria style food. The ambiance is great as it features a large bar full of friendly locals. I really enjoyed eating here and actually had wonderful conversations with the locals.

2  Thank Globewalker13

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We look forward to our evenings at The Feed Co. Last night was Pint Night. One pint of a featured IPA equals one free pint glass! I'm working on my collection. As always, service was prompt and friendly. We ordered the Grilled Shrimp with Chorizo Cakes and the Brussels Sprouts and Artichoke Dip appetizers. Then my husband and I shared the Grilled Salmon entree (over fresh, fresh veggies), and our guest enjoyed her Fish and Chips. We love the industrial atmosphere in the Tavern. Free parking across the street is a big plus. The Feed Co. now ranks as our favorite restaurant on the South Side, and is in our top 5 for all of Chattanooga.

2  Thank KeeblerDuet
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Went here after the Ironman triathlon. Loved the decor of the place and the food was excellent. We had a young waiter who was really personable and the food was great.

2  Thank etlewis
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We were in town for the Ironman Triathlon and decided to try the Feed co. based on Tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed. We were able to do a call ahead and when we arrived we were handed a buzzer. Although many parties were waiting, we were seated in less than 10 minutes which was nice. The restaurant has a young, hip vibe with plenty of seating for large groups. We had the brussel sprouts and artichoke dip with grilled pita for an appetizer - delicious! Entrees were the airline chicken breast and tremont burger. We got sides of buttermilk potatoes, grilled brussel sprouts (outstanding) and beer batter fries. All of the food was expertly prepared with fresh and healthy ingredients. Although we didn't have beer, the beer list is extensive and they also have signature cocktails and wine options - Blackberry Sangria was very good and made in-house. I would highly recommend this restaurant for healthy, fresh dining option.

2  Thank bay611
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The patio is wonderful on a beautiful day or evening. They have live bluegrass music on Thursday nights in the Tavern section but arrive early if you want a seat to hear the band.

1  Thank Jeanne E