“Not up to their usual standards.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #71 of 842 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I love seafood, and as a lover of seafood, it is my duty to steer other seafood lovers away from this particular restaurant.

I have been to a bout 5 different Bonefish grills and this one is the worst. Not to say that they are bad, if you compare them to other contemporary seafood restaurants in the area, such as Red Lobster, it is quite good. Just don't expect the top-notch service or food quality that the premium price of this place suggests.

2  Thank Additional

Reviewed 24 January 2012

My husband and I ate at BoneFish Grill recently, and to my surprise BFG Rocks! The food was excellent!
I must confess I was dreading ordering, I have Gluten Intolerance and usually it takes 20 minutes to order, the waitstaff will check something with the chef and I usually wind up with something wrong and get to start all over. BFG has a separate GF Menu! Plenty of great Choices and a Chef that did not cross-contaminate the food in the kitchen. ** My husband ordered Bang Bang Shrimp and loved it! - Will definitely return again and again. Thank BFG!

1  Thank LeCompte2528
Reviewed 17 January 2012

When my 5 year old ask to go get some "Bang Bang Shrip" at Bonefish Grill rather than a Happy meal I had to give it a try. I'm glad I did!!

If you find your self around a Bonefish Grill, You have to try the "Bang Bang Shrip"!!

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Slow service Two much money for what you get. To dark inside.

1  Thank MTC9469
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We found ourselves in Chattanooga for Thanksgiving with family. Decided on the spur-of-the- moment to take them out the night before Turkey Day. One is vegan, two our fish and vegetarian and the rest of us were just hungry. Great choice. Started out with calamari and bang bang shrimp apps. Got pasta and veggies cooked special for vegan... Wolf fish, coconut shrimp, scallops and shrimp diablo. All were great but best was the dinner for 5 including tip was under $100.