“Nice place, little too nice for me”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Easy Bistro & Bar

Easy Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Easy Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 826 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Street
Transit: Easy Bistro & Bar is located just outside the Chattanooga Downtown Electric Shuttle Terminal. If you ride the shuttle simply walk out of the tunnel to Broad Street and take a left.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Nice place, little too nice for me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

It was a little pricey and the service was ok, but I was not impressed. They limit your oyster order also, so keep that in mind if that's the reason you are going.

Visited November 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful surroundings and food; one of the only restaurants open on Sunday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

We ate here last year for our anniversary and decided to eat here yet again. Not only because we enjoyed it, but also because it is one of the only upscale restaurants open on a Sunday evening in Chattanooga. We started our with a spinach/seafood artichoke dip with pita chips. Probably one of the best dips we've ever had. Any of the seafood items are excellent and very fresh. We split one of the cold seafood trays (included muscles, crab, oysters and shrimp). My wife ordered a side of grits (amazing with the cold seafood). My salad was fresh as well and very delicious. The cocktail selections are intriguing, we may have to try each one on the menu. We didn't order dessert because we were so full, but I regret not ordering the apple crisp or burbon bread pudding. The dining atmosphere contains low lighting and smooth music, very relaxing. Also on a Sunday night it was quiet, great for a romantic evening. Waiter Nathan was prompt and attentive, refilling waters regularly. My wife and I would absolutely recommend and will likely be scheduling reservations for next year's anniversary trip to Chattanooga.

Visited January 2012
Nashville
“What a really great meal - it surpassed my expectations.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

I had an occasion to be in downtown Chattanooga for one night, which was a Sunday. In looking up possible dining choices, this was the highest rated restaurant on TA that was open on Sunday night. Even though it had received great reviews overall, I was not expecting it to be as good as it was (mainly because I thought Chattanooga would not have such a good restaurant).

The two entrees we had were the filet, which was outstanding, and the grouper, which was also wonderful. We ordered the tuna tartare starter and found it to be very tasty, too.

The only complaint I have about our meal was regarding the artisanal cheese starter. We ordered just one serving of a french goat cheese that cost $5.00. It turned out to be a very small portion (about 1 1/2 inch cube) with just 2 olives on the plate. Definitely not worth the price. There was no bread or crackers with it either.

Although the entrees are on the higher side in price, I felt like the quality, preparation, and taste of them was in line with the pricing one would find at other such restaurants.

The interior of the building is lovely and our service was very good.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and hope to have the chance to dine here again soon.

• Visited January 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

We were so excited to see caviar and bone marrow on the menu when we went in! We dine out quite a bit, and this was the best meal I've had in the last few months, and definitely the best meal I've ever had at Easy's. Thanks again!

• Visited January 2012
Tennessee
“Great Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

Our second visit was great. We dined on Beef Tartare, Duck Confit, Beef Tenderloin, Chocolate Cake & Macaroons. John Allen was once again a wonderful/knowledgeable server and we will request him again in the future. We were very impressed with the food. We are definitely returning again and hopefully soon!

Visited January 2012