“Anniversary Dinner”
Review of Hennen's

Hennen's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hennen's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 896 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Electric Shuttle and Bus depot is located within 100 yards of restaurant.
Description: Hennen's is an upscale yet casual restaurant specializing in fresh seafood and certified Angus steaks, using the freshest local ingredients available... Hennen's is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, next to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX Theater & within walking distance of several area hotels. An elegant ambiance is centered around the 2,400 bottle wine cellar located in the middle of the main dining area. Hennen's also features a full bar, patio dining and dedicated private dining room.
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Dropped in on this place after a quick stroll around Chattanooga on our road trip and we were not disappointed. Our server, Tarah was really knowledgable and enthusiastic about the menu and we went with her recommendations for starters,hummus and the lovely three cheese flatbread. For mains my wife had the salmon on a bed of spinach risotto. I took on the ribeye cooked to medium perfection. Both mains washed down with some nicely flavoured wines. We both felt thoroughly refreshed and replete and have only positive things to say about the service we received. Well worth a visit to this gem of a restaurant and hopefully Tarah will take your order if she is not reading stories of her own cooking.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Thus was our second visit to Hennens and once again it did not disappoint! We had a late reservation (9:30) and we were greeted & seated promptly! Service was outstanding! Food wonderful! Steaks are so juicy and tender! Everything from appetizers to desserts is GREAT! I will def keep coming back here on my future trips to the area!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

this was our second time to dine at Hennen's. My birthday dinner, we spent weekend in Chattanooga.
Looked forward to dinner, first they never called us after we checked in on our 7:15 reservation, husband had to check after many minutes. Server was not attentive and steaks were switched, plate presentation not appetizing, no garnish. just a steak and mashed potatoes. Would not likely go back. very dissapponted.

2  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 4 August 2018

When we want fresh fish we head to Hennen's! I can also recommend the Ahi Tuna Salad, the BLT salad, the Spinach Salad, and the Cesar. Our favorite appetizer is the Calamari. The sauce is very tasty and the Calamari is fresh. My husband and I have had their duck, prime rib and steaks and always been pleased. However, as we usually go mid-week, we usually order the Catch of the Day. All of their dishes are served with seasonable sides. We always ask for the semi-circle booths in the back room. They are very "date friendly." We have seen large groups being served in a timely, professional way.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I frequent Hennen’s because we are never disappointed in our meals and the service is always super. I especially love the salmon over spinach risotto and the bisque. The drinks are great and the atmosphere is always classy. Parking in the garage right beside the restaurant is usually available, but if it is full, there are several parking lots near by. Thanks for the great experience Hennen’s!