“Great place to grab a beer and food, and enjoy the music”
Review of Clyde's On Main

Clyde's On Main
Ranked #16 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Good Food. Good Drinks. Good Times.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Very helpful staff, great atmosphere, wide range of beers, excellent ribs/steaks etc and if you feel energetic there are table tennis tables during the week but they use the space for bands at weekends.
A great night out

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I were traveling through Chattanooga and wanted to try someplace new. We choose Clyde's, the kids were excited about the ping pong tables mostly. The food was okay, nothing to special but good.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that this place is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! (It was recommended by our Ruby Falls tour guide) The food/drinks are delicious and the atmosphere is great!! There's booth seating, couch seating and outdoor seating so you get to choose which type suits you best. The waiters are attentive and the food presentation is on point!! Oh, and the alcoholic drinks were extremely tasty!! (Try the drink called "LIT")

I wish I could take this restaurant back to Florida with me because it was just that damn good. I'm definitely going back to Clyde's next time we visit TN!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Tried to go to another nearby restaurant, but it was closed. Went here instead. Food was very good. Had the shrimp po boy. Enjoyed it. Everyone else enjoyed their food as well. Tried the candied bacon. Very good. Would return if I was in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Good trip to eat a late lunch after a middle school ball game. We had burgers and they were very good. Not busy when we were there but it looks like a fun place at night! Will definitely be back.