“Watermelon vodkatini”

Ranked #46 of 896 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Visited this Cheddar's two times while we evacuated out of Florida for hurricane Irma. Both times, the service was friendly, fast and efficient. The food, however, was inconsistent. One night my steak was cooked perfectly, tender and delicious. 2nd night the steak was tough and chewy with little taste. Ribs on both nights were succulent and fall off the bone. Bread costs extra (honey butter croissants). Would prefer the honey butter be put on the side and not on the croissants. If asked, we would have gotten dessert. But since we were not asked, they lost revenue. Even the watermelon vodkatini lacked consistency.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were there at lunch, my child ordered a combo - Chicken tenders and Shrimps, with two sides - mac&cheese and fries.The food was really good, but we got 4 chicken tenders, 4 fried shrimps and 3 single fries. Really? Is this what you call a side of fries? They gave us extra and didn't even care to apologize.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We arrived at 5:00 PM on Sept. 9. The Coke's arrived and tasted horrible. I got a lemonade instead. It was ok. I ordered the citrus and miso glazed salmon from the light menu and my friend ordered the salmon from the regular menu. She was offered lunch or dinner portion. She asked if dinner was very, very large and the waiter said yes so she chose lunch size. I exchanged the broccoli for a sweet potato as one of here two sides. Both pieces of fish were $8.99. Everything tasted good, but took a long time to arrive. The waiter apologized for the wait. Our pieces of fish were the smallest I've ever seen at a restaurant, about the size of two of my little lady fingers side-by-side. My sweet potato was a good size but my friend's was half the size. The waiter was very slow to bring the check even though I put both plates at the edge of the table, hint hint. He was very slow to bring back the credit cards too. Makes you wonder who might have had time to skim them. I hope that didn't happen. It was very loud in the restaurant even though it was not full and I would never go back again because of this. It was very uncomfortable, the sound and the booth back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Been at this location twice in the past 3 months. A nice warm, clean, & cozy atmosphere, with very friendly & helpful servers. Lots of food choices. I love the salmon entree that is fresh, seasoned well, and not dried out. Very good beer selections.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Awesome fresh food. Large portions. Great value, Excellent service. Convenient to interstate and shopping.

My fav is buffalo-style chicken tenders w corn and broccoli casserole. Water w lemon.

Go see for yourself!