Tony's Pasta Shop & Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Delicious selections. Service was a little slow for a Tuesday night. Walkable from our hotel and charming neighborhood.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We went for an early dinner (before 5pm) and took first available seating. Our wait was around the 20 min quoted by the host. We were seated on the back 2nd floor deck with a beautiful view of the sculptures and the Tennessee River, but were directly in the sun (not good bc my hubby has skin cancer). The hostess was very nice about moving us to a table in the shade of beautiful greenery. The food was fabulous and extremely generous portions. I had the spaghettini carbonara, which was creamy and delicious with lots of bacon. Husband had the baked penne and loved it. We each had enough to feed a big family for a very reasonable price. The atmosphere was was casual and fun. There were lots of folks waiting outside and there was a lot of chit chat among people who didn't know one another. This was a fantastic experience that I would recommend for anyone visiting Chattanooga.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based off of trip advisor and we made an excellent decision. The seafood ravioli is awesome. The vegetable lasagna is great. The vegetables come from a garden across the street and the pastas are made in house. Great service. Friendly faces. Give it a try.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I came here for carb loading before ironman Chattanooga. The server recommended the handmade spaghetti with meatballs. The meatballs were delicious. The meal was two portions. I was pleased with my meal

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My bride surprised me & took me to Tony's. It was a first for both of us. I love Italian food and I had never heard of this place. Well, I have now. Homemade pasta, sauces and incredible food all around. Fresh bread made on-site daily. If you are in Chattanooga & love Italian food, this is your place.