“Best Ruth's Chris I've ever been”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chattanooga
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chattanooga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Chattanooga is located at Shallowford Road and I-75 in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel.We serve the finest steaks in Chattanooga. Treat yourself to a USDA Prime steak that arrives sizzling on a 500° plate and a bottle from our award-winning wine list. With a spacious bar and multiple dining rooms that are ideal for business dinners, private parties and date nights, our Chattanooga steak house team offers a dining experience you and your guests will long remember.The restaurant boasts private dining rooms to host your next event or meeting. Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two, an important business lunch or a social event, Ruth’s Chris of Chattanooga can accommodate your needs.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We went here because it was attached to the hotel we were staying in while taking refuge from Hurricane Irma (Embassy Suites). The experience was just awesome. The food was phenomenal, service by everyone, especially our waiter Chris, was impeccable. The kids and adults enjoyed it immensely!!

Andrew P, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

It was such a pleasure to have you all join us. Although I wish it would have been under better circumstances, I'm glad we were able to hit the mark on your first visit to our restaurant in Chattanooga. Thanks for your kind words, and I do hope we'll habe the opportunity to welcome you back whenever you find yourself in our neck of the woods again.

Best,

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This was our 5th wine dinner at Ruth's Chris. Although I would dispute the title of "World's Best", we enjoyed the pairings. The highlight again, was Andrew Jaeger, the sommelier. His presentation on the champagnes was thorough and well delivered. We will definitely be back for another dinner.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Stellar room service. This is a great option and they make grilled cheese the kids LOVE and wait for. We love it to have in room or by pool

Reviewed 6 September 2017

If you go to any Ruth's Chris you will pay for what you get but the food is always excellant and the service is what customer service should be ! This is my special occasion place but the bar area food is exceptional and happy hour drinks are as well.

Andrew P, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

It's always a pleasure welcoming you here for special occasions and happy hour! Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to having you join us again sometime soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The food was absolutely amazing and the staff was extremely courteous and friendly. I would recommend this restaurant for any dining or meeting needs. Absolutely exceptional experience!

I'm so glad the meal and service was top notch for you, Rick. It was a pleasure having you join us. I hope you'll be back again soon.

All the best,