“Great food, fun vibe”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were visiting Chattanooga for the first time and decided to try this restaurant based on reviews we found on Tripadvisor. Definitely not disappointed. Place was hopping on this Saturday night. We opted to eat outdoors in their patio area. Wait staff was super friendly and attentive without being overbearing. Both my husband and I really enjoyed our food and wish we had saved room for dessert. I ordered a salad which was served with a lemon Rosemary dressing which was made in site and was wonderful. Hubby has fried chicken and he rave about. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to return to this restaurant.

1  Thank WheelsUpNorthernVA

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Definitely will be back!! Spade was the best waiter ever...anywhere!! Knowledgeable and personality plus!!

1  Thank Jackie F
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stopped near the St. Elmo Station at the 1885 Grill, before we drove up Lookout Mountain to Ruby Falls. We ordered from the brunch menu and we were amazed at the quality of the Southern cooking here. We ordered the N.C. rainbow trout hash and two sides, the applewood smoked bacon and the stoneground grits. Definitely a Southern treat. The staff was very friendly, informative and efficient. The prices were a bit higher - it is a tourist area.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I went to dinner with my family there tonight. It was the first time for all but one of us. We all ordered something different and each of us wanted everyone else to try our dinner because it was all really good. The atmosphere was cool, the hostess was very friendly, and our server, John, was outstanding. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner, as we were staying around the corner.

Service was good - our waiter guided us to the best things on the menu and told us about the specials.

The grilled trout was Devine!! And the rosemary fries were lush too!! But as a Brit I'm not sure if I liked the collard greens but other than that a wonderful meal!! One of my favourite meals during our stay in Chattanooga!!