“Yummy Ribs”

Price range: US$0 - US$8
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Cute place. Wait staff helpful. Ribs and sauce very good, also had pulled pork in our party. It was good and I had to add sauce. It comes plain, but very good. We would go there again.

1  Thank Mll300

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I picked up 6 slabs of BBQ ribs for a party. My brother, never ever having ribs from here, said they were the best ribs he's ever had. They were very meaty and tasted fantastic! This is our go-to place for ribs.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I went thru the drive thru to place my order. Got home and my chicken tenders were hard as a rock. My fries were hard and swimming In Grease. I called to complain to the manager and immediately ahe was defensive, she cut me off, called me ignorant and told me to bring the damn food back. I went to the restaurant and asked to speak directly to her, she was even more rude, called me a racial slur,
Threw my money on the counter and told me to get the he'll out the restaurant. Needless to say I gave her a few choice words too. I WILL NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN AND I DON'T RECOMMEND YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY EITHER. Oh and the sweet tea tasted horrible, like the urn hadn't been cleaned or something. Their food is too expensive to be messing up someone's order and then to be treated that way was horrible.

2  Thank Cheree Y
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Overall, the experience was outstanding. My fiance ordered the baby back ribs that are smothered in sauce and had two sides. I ordered the baked potato with Pork and both meals were absolutely delicious. The waitstaff kept coming with the sweet tea and provided us with an experience where we had to go back later in the week. The food is reasonably priced, and nothing is lacking from this restaurant. Thank-you Rib and Loin!!

1  Thank bigsister123
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My husband ordered their hamburger which is wonderful. It's thick and juicy.. Their chicken loaded baked potato is also a great choice. Our waitress Kim was very nice and super quick at taking our order and keeping our drinks full.

1  Thank cjtlady