“Get the Baby Back Ribs.”
Review of Rib & Loin

Rib & Loin
Ranked #121 of 896 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The Baby Back Ribs are outstanding ! The slaw has become one of my favorites.
It's hit or miss on the remainder of the menu.

1  Thank LEO C

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch. My wife and I both had B B Que pork. Wife had onion rings and I had green beans and cold slaw. Food was very good. Service was good as well. Wife complained the women's rest room wasn't in very good shape. Seamed clean but everything was old and something's were rusted.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

This place seems to be loved by most. I find it puzzling. I have eaten there 3 times. Ribs are fine....Sides are adequate...BBQ pork is disappointing. Why would you take perfectly good pork and chop it so fine it won't stay on the bun. And don't ask for pulled pork, it is not available. Also, if you like corn bread with your BBQ.....nix that. It's on the menu but they don't do it. My wife had a BBQ chicken sandwich and like the BBQ it is chopped super fine and the consistency of KFC slaw.....Service was good. I am going to attempt to find another BBQ place in Chatt.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

We love coming here for work events because we can get in and get out within an hour. The food is consistently good. Love this place!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Service was very fast and friendly. The ribs were excellent. As were the sides; coleslaw, bbq beans. Haven't had bbq this good in a long time, glad we stopped by. Nice atmosphere too, can even sit outside.