“Surprisingly great food.”

Typhoon of Tokyo
Ranked #263 of 859 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

After driving past Typhoon of Tokyo for past year I decided to take my picky kids there on the way home after work and school . The hibachi food is really, really good, the prices are very low and the service is great. If you are a hibachi food nut, you owe it to yourself to try this out once.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. Love this place. The home of the original white sauce. Lots of food for a low price.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite place to eat. The price is cheap and the food is awesome. The white sauce is to die for. Its great for families or by yourself. Promise u won't be disappointed. So go on in and try it.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Staff were real nice, my waiter was very attentive, but it was the absolute worst Japanese food I've ever had. Ginger Chicken Teriyaki with carrot with white rice and greeeezy sauted zucchini and onions. Bad cuts of cheap dark meat chicken, cheap and horrific teriyaki sauce and ... yuck. But it was cheap with large servings, so perhaps that's why the people rate it well.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I've lived in Red Bank for over 20 years and I can NOT believe that I've never ate at this restaurant. Called in an order today for lunch and I was totally impressed! I could not eat my meal in one sitting. The portion was huge! To top it off, the food was SO GOOD! The seasoning was perfect even without adding the white sauce. Well cooked and the meat was very juicy! I will definitely be back. A lot.