“So Good!”

Typhoon of Tokyo
Ranked #256 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I've lived in Red Bank for over 20 years and I can NOT believe that I've never ate at this restaurant. Called in an order today for lunch and I was totally impressed! I could not eat my meal in one sitting. The portion was huge! To top it off, the food was SO GOOD! The seasoning was perfect even without adding the white sauce. Well cooked and the meat was very juicy! I will definitely be back. A lot.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Just dropped in while passing through and had a great lunch. Small plates came with big portions. I had shrimp and wife had steak. We both had some to carry with us. Definitely worth eating here!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Great food, large portions, friendly atmosphere... all for a great price! I highly recommend it to anyone who may be passing by and looking for something to eat. I'd even recommend going a little out of your way you try it.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I'd never been here before. I was told by the people I work with that this is a good oriental restaurant. We called in our order which was a bit complicated because it was for 3 people. It only took 10 minutes or so to get it. 100% of everything we ordered was exactly as we ordered it. They left out nothing! Impressive! The food was really good! I'd definitely recommend this place. Very good service and food!

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Consistently great quality. Always more than you can eat for a great price and the service is always nice. I've never been disappointed by this place and the white sauce is amazing.