“1st visit”

Typhoon of Tokyo
Ranked #271 of 896 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I'd never been here before. I was told by the people I work with that this is a good oriental restaurant. We called in our order which was a bit complicated because it was for 3 people. It only took 10 minutes or so to get it. 100% of everything we ordered was exactly as we ordered it. They left out nothing! Impressive! The food was really good! I'd definitely recommend this place. Very good service and food!

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Consistently great quality. Always more than you can eat for a great price and the service is always nice. I've never been disappointed by this place and the white sauce is amazing.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Walking in with realistic expectations, the atmosphere leaves a little to be desired, but the food far outweighs any issues with the atmosphere. Best meal for the price in Red Bank. Can't go wrong!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We haven't been here in a while and decided to go there. My daughter loves this place! It is out of our way to go but try to go if we are in the area! I think that they over cooked my shrimp though! I inquired about marinated steak and the gentleman did not understand what I was trying to explain to him so I just got the shrimp!

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

I have never eaten this type of food before and thought it was awful. But my husband said it was alright. The bowl of chicken broth is disgusting and smells like the pot you boil your chicken in and tastes just like it

2  Thank YorkForrester