“Yum!”

Ranked #202 of 886 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Yum AGAIN! Dinner was incredibly good as always. Steaks cooked to perfection, Bloomin' burger fantastic, Alice Springs chicken melt in your mouth yummy.
Love my Outback!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

First of all let me say that I personally hate Outback Steaks. However, my wife loves them. So for her birthday we went. I was dreading it but it was her birthday. We walk in and are immediately greeted by two very nice young people. We were then seated at out table and our waitress, Katie, came over with one of the most beautiful smiles you can imagine. She made sure our visit was perfect. The steaks were cooked to perfection and service outstanding. I even enjoyed my steak. I highly recommend this Outback Steak restaurant not just because of our experience, but because I looked around at the other customers and realized they were also receiving the same service as us. The management team at this Outback has it running perfectly...great job all.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I meet with friends & we have dinner together monthly. When we go to a steak house I always order steak as I very rarely have this at home. This was my least favorite experience. The filet was just fair...subpar to other steak houses in Chattanooga. Good service..baked potato & salad were very good...not so for filet. Disappointed

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Very pleasant atmosphere. Staff was great and attentive. Food was great and arrived in a timely manner. Not loud. In a good location

Reviewed 10 November 2017

It is really sad that Outback, as a corporation, has fallen backwards since it started.
Used to, going to Outback was a huge deal. You'd go after a graduation, after a job promotion, it was the place to go when you wanted to celebrate because the food was worth the money!
Last night wasn't all that grand.
My son loves ribs so I got him the kids rib meal. a slab of 5 ribs and loads of fries. A lot of food for a ids meal so no complaints on the quantity.
Problem was, the ribs were a hassle to tear apart.
I recall, as recent as last year, that the ribs would fall right off the bone, they were amazing. My poor son, who had looked forward to this trip as a reward for him, didn't even finish his ribs. They were way too tough.
I got a salad with steak on it. I asked for Medium, it arrived pink. I went ahead and ate it. Chewy and tough.
I swear, a steakhouse needs to be good at one thing... steak.
I'm not normal "That guy", but that was my last visit to Outback Steakhouse... unless they bring back Jemaine Clement as a spokesperson :)

I should say, however, my waitress was top notch.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

We feel terrible about your experience. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Chattanooga (Hamilton Plc), TN". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline