See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

This is the worst place ever. The room smells musky and the carpet it so dirty it's black. I wish I would have read reviews before booking. Like another review said, it would be best just burnt down and starting over.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

$180 a week to share your room with thousands of nymph German roaches and grown German roaches too. I kept noticing these little roach bugs and googled it. Turns out, they're nymph roaches. And they would be mainly in the bathroom area and sink area. Check the toilet, they were under the seat. Room said non smoking but yet. it reeked of cigarettes and even had a cigarette butt under the dresser. Wi-Fi doesn't work..neither does the freezer. Ruined my food the fridge barely gets cold. Forget about using the ac or heater, you turn it on and the roaches show up. A few that I seen with my own eyes were blown in by the heater/ac. The Room is dilapidated. Cards speed through the side of the parking lot for sketchy deals all night long. Vending machines don't work, the shower nozzle is as if you're being blasted with a fireman's hose, loud construction going on every morning all morning, and people smoking in their rooms next to ours but the smell was coming through cracks in the walls. The curtain didn't even cover The whole window and The outside light flooded our room with bright light all night long. What is up with the rooms in chattanooga???? I don't think they make good places to stay anymore in this town. The cascades motel would be better burnt down and rebuilt especially bc that's about The only way they'll get rid of that many roaches. Oh and NO REFUNDS.
Sleep in your car, it would be better. Too bad mine was packed full our belongings. Oh and Check your bed for roaches too bc one was crawling on ours the morning we left. One good thing? Choo Choo bbq down The road is awesome and inexpensive.

• Stayed: December 2014
2  Thank April M
Reviewed 12 October 2014

Gross, not clean at all. Seriously get rid of the carpet. This place doesn't feel safe. Stains all over couch and comforter. Staff was very very rude and acted pissed that I asked for an extra measly roll of TP. Stay anywhere else. It's worth the extra money to prevent getting athlete's foot.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank megancagle
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed there for 2 hours before mytwo year old son found a used drug needle under the dresser and once I confronted the owner on it he was very rude and took no responsibility for the room not being looked over and cleaned carefully. I asked for a refund back and nothing. If you are concerned about your health and safety do not stay there. It was a very scary and disgusting experience and everyone was very rude and irresponsible when it came to the safety and basic standards of any customer.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank annaahu
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Pool empty and building looks run down, area was questionable and then there was the hair in the bathroom, thin grey towels, bed looked saggy and worn, room smelt stale, door had evidence of being kicked in and I was in the room minutes before some strange woman rang and got upset I was in the room and then threatened me. I got out of there ASAP and would not recommend this to anyone. The management did let me cancel my stay when I was frantic to get out of there ..although they did charge me for one night for my 20mins there. My safety is always #1 when I travel and I did not feel safe here.

Room Tip: Don't...at all...stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo