US$71
Priceline
Airport Inn(Chattanooga)
US$59
US$53
Best Western Heritage Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$98
The Dwell Hotel(Chattanooga)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$264
Orbitz.com
All reviewslookout mountainwifi worked greatentire hotelgas stationchecking inruby fallsthird floordefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortableattractionscleanlinessdowntown
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Checked in last night on our way home from Florida. While in line and woman came to the desk to complain of ants “all over her bathroom”. The person working said he’d bring her some spray.
We were only in our room for 45 seconds when I heard my husband say “grab the bags, we’re leaving”. When I looked in the bathroom there was a cockroach crawling on the counter.
Even worse, when we went to the front desk, there was a can of roach killer sitting there, and the employees did not seemed surprised at all that we were leaving.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Our school booked all rooms at this hotel for our overnight field trip. The hotel staff went out of their way to ensure the students were safe and happy during our stay.

As soon as our buses arrived, the staff greeted us at the front. They blocked off the hotel parking lot for us to have a “picnic pizza party” after a long day of traveling and touring the nearby attractions.

The rooms had just been remodeled and were very clean and spacious. The staff was always available when needed. Continental breakfast was served the next morning for the kids, and there was also a McDonald’s right beside the hotel, so parents and kids could walk right to it.

If you have a big group, I highly recommend booking with this hotel. It was a relaxing and pleasurable experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and stayed very cold in the heat. It was very clean. The wood floor were actually great. The staff was fantastic and always willing to help anyway that they could.

Breakfast is a couple things of cereal and some bagels and mini donettes.

It was convenient to go Lookout Mountain or Chattanooga. The Dollar General, McDonald's, and Mapco has stations being right there was really convenient.

The biggest complaint though has to be the bed. Ours was uncomfortable and felt older for a spring mattress. Still slept okay but woke up a little sore.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I found this hotel to be very clean and very well run. I was in town for a gymnastic competition, and decided to stay in a hotel more within my budget, and outside of the quite busy, and rather hectic, downtown area. And I am glad I did. The hotel was quiet, clean, and very well run. I needed 2 extra towels one day and that wasn't a problem, and the hairdryer in my room didn't work, I went downstairs and asked if they had a spare, of course they did, they handed it over and off I went.

I am certain this is a family operation, and they know the ins and outs of every guest in their hotel. It reminds me very much of the boutique hotels I've stayed in while in Europe. The morning crew knew exactly who I was even though I checked in at 10:30 PM. They were very helpful, always asked how my day was, what I went to visit during the day, and offered suggestions on what I should see the following day.

I had to call about a week before my stay as I was checking in at a different time than my mother, we were traveling two different modes of transportation. They had complete notes when I checked in, and followed up when I checked in, and with my mother when arrived about an hour later. I needed a pharmacy, and they provided directions to the closest Wal Mart.

I never noticed any outside noise, my AC worked brilliantly, the water pressure was sgrong, and hot, and the bed was pleasantly comfortable.

In addition to all of that, there's a gas station across the street, and next door, and a McDonald's that is in the adjacent parking lot, it's maybe 20 feet away.

Lookout Mountain/Ruby Falls was maybe 1.2 miles from the hotel, and in the same plaza as the Wal Mart were a couple of restaurants, and other miscellaneous stores, oh and a Jack's (fast food I think).

I would stay at this establishment again in a heartbeat, traveling as a female, and with my mother, I felt safe and secure here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This was a one night stop in our travels and very affordable! The rooms were clean and neat and the beds were comfortable. My only complaint would be that the towels are tiny! Other than that, if you are traveling on a budget and want a good value, this is it! Oh, and they even had a little continental breakfast!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business