All reviews free breakfast is place to stay fi microwave pet
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Check in easy, room has microwave, fridge, table and 2 chairs, good space around the room. Bathroom small, but shower hot and forceful. Lots of plug socks available. The pool is not heated but very good and not cold at all. There was an annoying clicking noise all the time from a building next to the pool. Not many useable sun loungers/chairs. Beds were ok. Breakfast was ok. Little more expensive than I would normally pay for this type of motel. Very good restaurant next door that gives 10% discount for staying at the motel.

Room Tip: Get a room as far as possible from pool because of the clicking noise.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
generalmanager998, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chattanooga/East Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay,we love hearing from our guests so we can continuously get feedback on how to improve our hotel..The noise you heard from the billboard is from the restaurant to help keep the pigeons away..Once again Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

After getting a call about faimily being in the hospital we call the super 8 in East ridge and book a room For that night. We packed up our things and headed to Chattanooga. My husband called as soon as we reach the Tennessee welcome center to let them know we were running a little later than we originally thought but we would be there with in 30 min. The lady that answered the phone(Debbie)told him there was not a room for us they were all booked up she then hangs up on him. I check our bank account to see that the room had already been charged to my account so I call back. Explain who I am and She starts getting a attitude "like I have already told your husband you do not have a room!" I asked her to explain why I was charged for a room if one was not available. The whole time this "lady" was being rude! I have a 3 year old in the back seat crying ready to go to bed. And she hangs up on me. Here it is 4 days later 10 calls to the hotel and 7 to cooperate and the money still isn't back in my account nor have I even spoke to the manager. The manager has yet to reach out in any way to fix things. So with all of this being stated I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Please save your self a headache and go some where else! Still waiting on your call Mr manager......

Summery:
Money taken out of bank account for room to be told no room available.
Rude customer service.
DEBBIE Hangs up on clients and has attitude entire time.
Manager hasn't called back it has been 4 days!

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim H
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Dirty rooms. I booked two rooms for one night. I requested a handicapped room and they didn't have one. The bathroom was TINY and the door had the paint chipped off. The carpet was dirty. Parking is hard if you come in late.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Low price drew us here, but less than expected. Room need an upgrade from carpet, paint job, and drapes would help. Air conditioner was less than stellar as it did not work consistently. Staff was very nice and helpful as well as friendly. We did not eat breakfast here, left early.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Front desk lady that checked us in was really nice. The front lobby reeked of pine sol. The place was old looking, but clean. But in the morning the was a foul sewer smell coming from the floor drain. The breakfast was so so. The waffles kept sticking to the waffle iron and when asked, the day time front desk lady said, rather rudely, that it was already sprayed and didn't need to be done again. For the price it was ok.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family