All reviewsfree breakfast isplace to stayfimicrowavepet
Reviewed 14 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

When I made the reservation 2 or more weeks in advance~I requested handicapped-non smoking and ground level. When I got there to check in they said they were unable to process my request and could not more me because the motel was totally full?? They did give me ground level ~ SMOKING~AND NOT HANDICAPPED. Since I am a cancer survivor and have never smoked--I ask if they could spray the room. The front desk lady said she would send house keeping in to spray. After over 1/2 hour (after being on the road over 12 hours) . I called the front desk and they did send a gentleman to spray my room. By then I had noticed the blood on the carpets?? I showed him-but he didn't speak or understand English and just kept spraying. I put my bath towels on the floor to cover the blood stains and went to bed. The next morning as I dried after my shower with hand towels I went to check out and ask to speak with the manager/owner. Of course there was no one available--so they offered me a call back. Which I have still not received! Surprise. I ask the front desk clerk for a discount due to the situation--nothing she could do but offer a call back. This is the 2nd time in the past 12 months I have had problems with Super 8 motels. They need better management-it's not the newly remodeled beds that are bad--it is other issues that should be cared for.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

So I get to the door.. and it won't open. There's a ton of scratches all over the door and marks all over the walls inside. I walked in and noticed a horrible smell, so I walked over to the bathroom... and there's poop ALL OVER. Nobody cleaned the toilet. It smelled horrible, and there was poop everywhere. Go somewhere else!!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
generalmanager998, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chattanooga/East Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I was hoping to have a stay that was warm and welcoming but it was left out. I had a dog with me but was scared about his safety as well as mine when I encountered drugs lying on the ground by a pipe and needle. I was qortied about what my dog would sniff, step on or lick. Not what I wanted to see when I count on hotels to also have safety measures for families and children plus their animals. I will never book at this location again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo