Book now, pay at stay
US$158
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

The Dwell Hotel(Chattanooga)
US$264
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I was hoping to have a stay that was warm and welcoming but it was left out. I had a dog with me but was scared about his safety as well as mine when I encountered drugs lying on the ground by a pipe and needle. I was qortied about what my dog would sniff, step on or lick. Not what I wanted to see when I count on hotels to also have safety measures for families and children plus their animals. I will never book at this location again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
generalmanager998, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chattanooga/East Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Reviewed 27 May 2017

The clerks were nice and got me in my room quick! The room was clean and I had all that I needed. I would recommend this site and hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for reviewing our hotel,We are glad to hear you got checked it quickly and that your room was clean.I will be sharing your comments with our staff..We hope you will stop back in and stay again,next time your in town.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Never judge a book by its cover. The outside wasn't very pleasant to look at, but the inside of the room was well kept. Had a slight odor to it, but we just let it air out with the air conditioner while we went to eat.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple