See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018

After stayin at this property for 20 years I never saw a bed bug until tonight. They were crawling in desk top. Closer exam, under mattresses were dead bugs. I’m out. This place has officially hit the bottom. You cannot excuse this motel 6 management
You should pay closer attention to you properties. Apparently you don’t. Looking at other reviews it would seem nothing has changed. Again, I’m out.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Chattanooga East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to carrying a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

This is the worst hotel I have ever seen. I would rather travel an hour or longer to stay at another hotel. There are at least 5 different types of bugs walking around in the rooms. There was a pack of rolling papers and a hotel key under my sheets when I arrived.

Room tip: do not stay here
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Chattanooga East, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Bob, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe, and we are sorry for the circumstances. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the housekeeping issues you experienced. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I chose this motel based on its low price, and I am satisfied I got my monies worth. My wife is not so sure. She was very unhappy to share the room with roaches, including two she found inside the refrigerator. And the noise from near by units and the parking lot was quite obvious. The location was convenient to I-75 and Chattanooga. So I would stay here again, but only without my wife.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomGallatin_TN

Tom, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe, and we are sorry for the circumstances. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the housekeeping issues you experienced. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I had never stayed in a Motel 6 before, but we were hurricane evacuees and travelling with our cat. The room was small and the furnishings cheap, but the bathroom was clean and the a/c worked and there was no carpeting on the floor, which was OK with me as this "pet-friendly" motel must have had other animal guests before we arrived and there was no odor. The morning coffee was absolutely tasteless, but we slept well, cat and all.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Chattanooga East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Gaye,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our award winning Phoenix room redesign featuring wood-effect laminate floors. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We were forced to evacuate southwest Florida because of hurricane irma and this was the only hotel available. When we got to the room the floors were sticky as was the tv remote. The toilet was disgusting and was loose and wobbly, sink was cracked and room stunk. There were roadies on the wall. We had been on the road for 15 straight hours in evacuation traffic and even being exhausted beyond belief we could not stay there. When we informed the front desk the manager, a guy that lived there was extremely rude and threatened to call the police on us because we were complaining in he front office and he refused to refund our money. The lady that was working the front desk was polite and apologized and did offer to refund part of our money. There was a homeless person hanging out by the green algae covered pool and what looked like prostitutes hanging out on the upstairs level. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Chattanooga East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Shawn, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe, and we are sorry for the circumstances. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the housekeeping issues you experienced. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.