“Dinner stop after the aquarium visit.”
Review of Urban Stack

Urban Stack
Ranked #11 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Killer burgers. Manly drinks. Urban Stack takes pride in our community and region. We work with local farmers and vendors for the absolute best quality of meats and ingredients available. We have specifically chosen a wide variety of meats that are either all-natural, organic, grass fed, free-range or from sustainable and humane farms. We are committed to freshness, quality and homemade goods. We love our city and are proud to say we own and operate one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in town. We grew up here and believe in supporting our community and being the best neighbor we can be.
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Very nice atmosphere for family and others. Great location. Friendly staff especially managers. We (just two of us) sat for a while next to large family group. I had to seek out someone to take our order. The server who was assigned to us never introduced himself to us except to give me my check. The manager was a kind man who not took our order and reduced the amount of our check due to the delay in service. A nice female manger brought us our food. I would go back. The food was delicious. Nice staff. I think maybe the server assigned to us was new and overwhelmed with the large family group he had before us.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Would have given it a ten but my little one ordered chicken fingers. Go figure. But, in his defense, the were according to him. The Burgers were cooked to perfection and the fries were excellent. This is a definite must go especially if you are a bourbon fan!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of go tos in Chattanooga. Great burgers or course. But my wife is in love with the sunshine salad. The pickled veggies are also great. Don't miss this place if in town.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Took my entire staff here for lunch. Service was super friendly. Food was amazing! A great variety and Shirley the best burger I've ever eaten. Got to try the jalapeño burger. Sometimes parking is an issue, but this time we were able to park right in front. This place has great character, great food, and has great fun.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Always get a good meal here. Excellent onion rings, burgers & milkshakes. A bit pricey but worth it.