“One of our favorites”

Ranked #11 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Killer burgers. Manly drinks. Urban Stack takes pride in our community and region. We work with local farmers and vendors for the absolute best quality of meats and ingredients available. We have specifically chosen a wide variety of meats that are either all-natural, organic, grass fed, free-range or from sustainable and humane farms. We are committed to freshness, quality and homemade goods. We love our city and are proud to say we own and operate one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in town. We grew up here and believe in supporting our community and being the best neighbor we can be.
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Would have given it a ten but my little one ordered chicken fingers. Go figure. But, in his defense, the were according to him. The Burgers were cooked to perfection and the fries were excellent. This is a definite must go especially if you are a bourbon fan!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of go tos in Chattanooga. Great burgers or course. But my wife is in love with the sunshine salad. The pickled veggies are also great. Don't miss this place if in town.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Took my entire staff here for lunch. Service was super friendly. Food was amazing! A great variety and Shirley the best burger I've ever eaten. Got to try the jalapeño burger. Sometimes parking is an issue, but this time we were able to park right in front. This place has great character, great food, and has great fun.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Always get a good meal here. Excellent onion rings, burgers & milkshakes. A bit pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Yelp, you didn't let me down on this one! The reviews were on point.

We came to Chattanooga for the day and wanted some beer and burgers. The selection of burgers, meats and toppings was too tempting to pass up. We sat outside and loved their patio, shade and cool breeze on a hot afternoon.

I had the Dixie 8 cocktail because it sounded too good not to try. It was and I'm glad I passed on the beer to try it. It's made with the local Chattanooga Whiskey. They had beer flights too, which my husband had.

We started with their Smokin Hot Pimento Cheese Dip. The homemade potato chips were good, like kettle chips. The cheese dip was rich but tasty. There was no way we could finish it and it had me so full I didn't want a side with my burger.

I had the fried green tomato burger and it was delicious. I appreciated the gluten free and vegan options, as well as the ability to choose what type of meat you wanted in your burger.

Hubby had a Korean style burger, though I don't remember what it was called. He devoured it.

We would have loved to have had dessert but were too full from our entrees. Not a bad complaint to have. We will be back if we're visiting Chattanooga again!