We stayed here as part of their Valentines day package. Their restaurant the Broad Street Grill was great, their spa is OK, and the rooms were disappointing. No refrigerator, the tv kept making horrible sounds, and the shower head was terrible. We requested a courtyard room and didn't get one, which is ok because the landscaping was pretty much non exsistent. This hotel is also not within walking distance of anything remotely interesting. We are Chattanooga residents and wanted to see what all the hype was about, but were pretty disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga