US$244
US$233
  • Pool
US$186
  • Breakfast included
The Crash Pad: An Uncommon Hostel(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanclose to downtownstaff was friendlyoff the highwayhot breakfastnight's sleepfree breakfastruby fallsdowntown chattanoogachattanooga choo choopetscerealmicrowaveaquarium
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Ok, here’s the deal. We booked this hotel through Hotwire in one of those risky moves where you could end up with a much better hotel or you could end up at The Stadium Inn. We were apprehensive from the get-go as it looked like it was in a bit of a rough area.
Look, I get the remodeling thing, I really do! I totally understand that growing pains are real. Totally ok. Not so ok for over $100 a night, however, were the weird paper blinds that you had to clip up (which were torn when we checked in so the light was in our room at night), the door numbers being written on paper she taped to the doors, the air conditioning that was both really noisy and really inaccurate temperature wise, the level of noise from people SLAMMING THEIR DOORS STARTING PROMPTLY AT 6:30 AM, or the drunk person banging on our door and shouting at 3:30 am and an apathetic checkout woman who wasn’t neither apologetic or seemed to care at all that we had a bad experience.
The rooms were fairly clean and the bed was very comfortable but I didn’t get much sleep either of the two nights we stayed thanks to paper thin walls and a messed up ac unit.
I know they’re trying, but dang!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank AEW86
Greg P, General Manager at Stadium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are certainly working through challenges of renovations, as we have many projects going on. The window shades are temporary as we are waiting for our custom mural shades to arrive. The numbers on doors are also temporary as we must get new wall coverings applied before the new permanent signage installed.
We apologize you were disturbed by others guests early schedule with the slamming of doors, and for the person knocking at your door. The desk associate seen the activity and quickly addressed the situation.
We are working hard at improvements to the concerns you have mentioned. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we make changes to improve overall guest experiences.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Newly renovated room, clean, very comfortable bed. Can tell that they are still in the progress of renovating the building inside and out. Will be a very nice hotel once complete. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Greg P, General Manager at Stadium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We have made progress and have many more great changes coming in the next few months. We look forward to your visit again to see our new look as we transition into a Choice Ascend Collection property.
We appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Pull into the parking lot and we’re both shocked to see the sign and building. For the price we paid it does NOT appear nice. Then walk inside and you can tell they’re under a poor renovation. Takes the one lady they have working 15 minutes to get to me and start checking me in. Then out of the blue she says, “And I’ll double check the room to make sure it’s alright”....I’m like umm what does that mean. She proceeds to say, “I’ll be right back” and she goes away for like TEN MINUTES to check my room. When she comes back I had to ask “was everything alright up there?” She replied, “It is now” At this point I’m in shock, so I say, “it wasn’t before?” And she said, “No there was just someone up there before you for a few minutes ”......
I said, “I’m surprised you rent these out by the minute.”
And she said, “They just wanted something else and so I put them in another room.”

Super weird interaction. At this point I just wanted to cancel and go somewhere else but because I booked through Hotels.com I was stuck and had to deal with all of this weirdness. The room was O.K. But, this hotel should have costed half the price we paid.

The doors all looked like something out of prison.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian O
Greg P, General Manager at Stadium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

We apologize your check-in was not up to par. We do not rent rooms "by the minute". Another guest had just looked at our different room types to make a decision on which they preferred, therefore the desk associate just wanted to be sure no amenity items were taken from the room etc, or left behind when they viewed the room, as we had very few remaining rooms. We will coach the associate to be more clear in the future when communicating with guests checking in.
We are currently undergoing a complete interior and exterior renovation. We have noted on our website, as well as posted upon entry as well as at the desk to make any guests checking in aware of our current progress to improve.
We have also adjusted our pricing well below other hotels in the area, with less amenities.
We appreciate your feedback, as we use these to share with our team to improve guest experiences. We hope you will visit again in the summer to see all of our new renovations upon completion!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Anthony was so helpful for booking information, despite my numerous phone calls with questions. We stayed two nights and plan to stay again when traveling to Chattanooga. This hotel is pet friendly and clean. There's a nice little spot with a picnic table to let your dog play.

Kristina and the rest of the staff were great too.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We are continuing to improve our hotel as we renovate to be a part of the Choice Ascend Collection. We hope you visit again in the Summer and see our new Dog park area with additional outdoor seating and fire pits to enjoy! Thank you for your feedback.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Nicho S got me checked in super fast and gave me a great room. Even though they are renovating, the building is well maintained and the room is cleanest I’ve ever stayed in! The customer service was amazing, especially since I haven’t had great service since moving to the south from Seattle. I will definitely recommend and can’t wait to see the view from my balcony tomorrow.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo