US$175
US$149
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$119
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$210
US$198
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$175
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

All reviewsflying squirrelbunk areamountain bike triplocal breadsfree wifiwithin walking distancequeen rooma great place to staycomfy bedchaatvisiting chattanoogasinksprivacyclimberscurtainscoreystorage
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and I have to say, I think this one is the best. The staff are really friendly and helpful, it is in a good location just south of the city centre and near Chattanooga Choo Choo, and the building itself is a funky design and layout. Free wifi, a fully equipped kitchen, fridge, locking storage, comfortable beds. What else could you want? Oh, and it's clean. I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Private rooms and 4 bed open dorm spaces are available
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank DevilsAdvocate028
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stayed at the Crash Pad with a couple of friends after a day of whitewater rafting. This was my first time at a hostel, and I was very impressed. The facility was very clean, and extra amenities such as a guest laundry, computer stations, beer cooler, and outdoor pavilion made us feel like special guests, and the hospitality shown to us by John and Al was commendable. They taught us about LEED certification, and gave us recommendations on local restaurants and nightlife, as well as a great coffee shop the next morning. These guys are very cool, and the price for a super-bunk is ridiculously cheap compared to the hotels in downtown Chattanooga. If you want to try something different, I highly recommend the Crash Pad, and I wish them nothing but success with this unique concept!

Room Tip: Private rooms are available for a higher price.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My teen daughters and I just returned from 2 nights at the crash pad. It is the perfect place to stay if you need a clean place to crash. (i would not recommend this place for small kids) They have 2 Macs you can use, a communal grocery shelf for use with the free breakfast, a fridge/microwave we used for our dinner leftovers and full size laundry you can use for $2. The location is awesome: a great bakery (Niedlov's) is next door, a great pub/bar is a block away (Terminal Brewhouse), the FREE electric trolley system (CARTA) is about a block and half and the new bike share program is less than a block away. You never have to use your car while you are here unless you leave downtown Chattanooga. Side note: they have short front desk hours but are very accomidating if your schedule deviates from their hours.

Room Tip: The bunks are grouped in set of 4 so you can ask to have your group together.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank largefamilymom
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Hello, I just got back from staying a whole week at the crashpad and I really want to share what an amazing place this is. I have stayed at several hostels throughout the world and one of my favorites is the Blue Hostel in Rome Italy but the crash pad takes the cake. No, it is not hystorical like the Blue Hostel as this is an old Monastery but let me just say,this is the one cleanest, friendliest hostels I have ever stayed. The staff is amazing, John, Al, Lauren , Brent, Dan and Max are just amazing,welcoming individuals who are running a business the way it should be run. Emphasis on everything that Chattanooga has to offer to the outdoor lover who at the end of the day needs a clean, warm, welcoming and extremely affordable hostel to which in my opinion should be consider more of a boutique hotel than a hostel. They all know every single place to get your fix on climbming , bicycling, hiking, exploring, drinking some great brews, (coffee or beer) and great places to eat and have a great time. Always willing to help and answer any questions. Did I mention the quaters, super clean and the super bunks are quiet, comfortable( with the pillow top) single, fan private light , and clean crisp sheets guarantying a great night sleep.Breakfast is include it and you have everything available to make sure your gut is full and off to your day.Location is great.I was able to walk to the river front several times saving gas, and parking and able to have a few more pints. I highly recommend this tremendously great hostel and its staff. Why pay for a hotel where you are a number and not a friend. Thank you crash pad and you will see me again and again.

Room Tip: make sure you take avantage of the fire place they have it is amazing with the patio.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Alex R
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My sister and our husbands stayed at The Crash Pad this weekend and absolutely loved it! We felt at home the moment we walked in. The staff and owners not only welcomed us, but were always available with information about things to do and restaurant recommendations. They are well connected to the local community and businesses. Lots of, "Tell them you are staying at The Crash Pad and you get 10 percent off or free coffee". Many of the best restaurants in the city are within walking distance.
The hostel is very clean, beds are comfy, and the outdoor space with fire pit is really lovely. We 50ish folks enjoyed the "laid back" vibe and kicking back at The Crash Pad. The affordability is icing on the cake. With all the outdoor activities in the area, we plan to return with our 9 sons and takeover the 1st floor. Thanks Guys.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple