“good simple food”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Had lunch and dinner/ The portions were large and hot. Service was slow but good. The place is fairly large and could use more help. But overall it was good and had good value. Would go again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the adjoining Best Western and had breakfast in the diner a couple of times. Couldn't fault it - eggs, corned beef hash, bacon all just the way we like them. Prices are good and our server, Brandy, looked after us brilliantly - she's a little gem.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My wife's family is from philly and jersey and she was EXCITED! to see a 24 hour diner with a huge diner menu like "back home". We weren't disappointed. On our trip, we ate City Cafe 3 times. Twice at this location and once at carter street. Carter street wasn't a great experience all around. However this location was great. The food was fresh, fast, correct and very tasty. We had a steak omelette and cheese omelette with brocolli and they were perfect. The second trip my wife had a spinich and cheese omelette and I have the chicken and steak philly cheesesteak that was aboslutely the best thing I ate on our trip. I was so glad to have half the sandwich as leftover for when we got him last night. Make this place a definite go to on your vacation- Also, you can park anywhere around the restaurant in the hotels parking. That kind of confused us the first time we went.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I love diners, finding this place was so exciting! Breakfast was amazing. We went back for lunch the next day. The cakes/pies looked amazing! We just never got around to trying them! We will definitely be back next time in the area!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place I enjoy stopping here anytime im on 124 going anywhere this is a stop I make going and coming.Grade A+