“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the adjoining Best Western and had breakfast in the diner a couple of times. Couldn't fault it - eggs, corned beef hash, bacon all just the way we like them. Prices are good and our server, Brandy, looked after us brilliantly - she's a little gem.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My wife's family is from philly and jersey and she was EXCITED! to see a 24 hour diner with a huge diner menu like "back home". We weren't disappointed. On our trip, we ate City Cafe 3 times. Twice at this location and once at carter street. Carter street wasn't a great experience all around. However this location was great. The food was fresh, fast, correct and very tasty. We had a steak omelette and cheese omelette with brocolli and they were perfect. The second trip my wife had a spinich and cheese omelette and I have the chicken and steak philly cheesesteak that was aboslutely the best thing I ate on our trip. I was so glad to have half the sandwich as leftover for when we got him last night. Make this place a definite go to on your vacation- Also, you can park anywhere around the restaurant in the hotels parking. That kind of confused us the first time we went.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I love diners, finding this place was so exciting! Breakfast was amazing. We went back for lunch the next day. The cakes/pies looked amazing! We just never got around to trying them! We will definitely be back next time in the area!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place I enjoy stopping here anytime im on 124 going anywhere this is a stop I make going and coming.Grade A+

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Over the last 25 years, this building has been a Denny's, Mexican restaurant, and now a Diner. I ate the City Café a few days ago and I was blown away with how good the food was. The restaurant was packed for lunch, which is always a good sign, because that means the food must be good. I have never had a Chimichanga Plate that was that good. It looked like they serve many different styles of food and I believe they serve breakfast all day. They also have a fabulous bakery, so I bought a piece of Heath Bar Cake for my mother's birthday. Give this place a try. It's not fancy, but the food is amazing.