“Creatures of habit...”
Review of Public House

Public House
Reserve with OpenTable
Public House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Dedicated stop on the free electric shuttle.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Chattanooga is about an hour and 45 minutes from home. Almost every time that we're there, we eat at Tony's in the Bluff View Art District. I decided to give this place a try when I discovered that our favorite restaurant is actually #19 on Trip Advisor!! So I decided to check out #5 (this restaurant) because it had a lot of positive reviews and the prices seem very reasonable. My family and I are very glad we took a chance and tried something new and different. The restaurant was nice, even though the guests were a bit loud while we were there. I had the fried chicken, my husband had the pork tenderloin, and my son had the crabcake sandwich. We were all very pleased with our food and cannot wait to come back again!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and service , the decoration of the restaurant it's really nice, very well located!

The carrot cake it's delicious !!,

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great food in a wonderful atmosphere. A wonderful date night for my wife and I. Eclectic menu that will please all.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Public House has inside and outside seating and a reasonably priced menu consisting of mostly American cuisine. Service is excellent, and the prices are mid-range.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing food in a slightly casual environment which is perfect for me because I don't like "stuffy" restaurants. Our server was great and friendly, and everyone else had a smile on their faces and were pleasant. . Food was fresh and came out fast. House salad dressing was awesome. There was a mix of adults and even families with small children. Highly recommend!