“Great food and service!! ”
Review of Public House

Public House
Reserve with OpenTable
Public House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Dedicated stop on the free electric shuttle.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and service , the decoration of the restaurant it's really nice, very well located!

The carrot cake it's delicious !!,

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great food in a wonderful atmosphere. A wonderful date night for my wife and I. Eclectic menu that will please all.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Public House has inside and outside seating and a reasonably priced menu consisting of mostly American cuisine. Service is excellent, and the prices are mid-range.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing food in a slightly casual environment which is perfect for me because I don't like "stuffy" restaurants. Our server was great and friendly, and everyone else had a smile on their faces and were pleasant. . Food was fresh and came out fast. House salad dressing was awesome. There was a mix of adults and even families with small children. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My husband, 9 year old daughter and I had the pleasure of eating at this wonderful establishment last night. From the minute I was about 100 feet from the front door, the wait staff was ON. The hostess opened the door for us with a genuine smile, and accommodated our desire to sit on their patio. Enter David aka "Ghost". This was probably the best waiter known to man. He was just the right amount of quirky, attentive, and incredibly humorous. Every question was met with what felt like a stand-up comedy level of humor. We had the hot chicken bites as an appetizer, the pimento cheese and bacon cheeseburger, and topped the meal off with the carrot cake, and peanut butter pie. Every bite was perfection. The kids get their own $7 "3 course meal". Our daughter loved the chicken fingers and blondie dessert. At the end of our meal we told "Ghost" that he was the best waiter we've ever had, and with a twinkle in his eye, he genuinely replied "I love what I do". And we love what you do too, Ghost!

1  Thank CharityMyatt