See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We got 2 rooms on Hotwire. Knew it wouldn't be Marriott, but this was ridiculous.Two chairs had nasty stains on them, pillows were so tiny and no support, sheets had something hard and crusty. "Breakfast" was Fruit Loops. Nothing else and no one at the front desk to ask about breakfast. Bathroom door has semi-repaired holes, brown stuff smeared on the walls. Drive away!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I reserved a room here as they advertised a free continental breakfast. I received a confirmation from Choice Hotels stating there was a free continental breakfast. When I checked in, the clerk stated there was no breakfast at this location. There were also piles of laundry in the hallway on my floor when I checked in at 8 PM and these had not been removed by 9 AM when I checked out. This place is a real DUMP. Don't Stay Here!

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Byron B
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Stay away!! This is the worst hotel I’ve ever been to. Seriously!! It’s so old and in need of serious renovations. There was no hot water in the bathroom. The elevator has a weird old musty scent. The pillows are awful - tiny and as soon as you lie down, your head sinks right down- no support. The rooms are a turnoff. There is no water cooler/fountain. The place is a dump. If I could have given this hotel zero stars I would.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2018

March 15, 2018
1st room we got was dirty, smelled, tv didn’t work, had a double bed which we didn’t want, 2nd room was dirty, bathroom had dirty towels, dirt in tub, hole in wall, sliding glass door didn’t lock, smoke alarm had plastic bag over it, tv didn’t work, 3rd room was OK but smelled smoke and finally there was no breakfast as advertised with no clerk to check out. A one is a high rating.

Room Tip: Don’t go there
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This motel is private and rooms are spacious. The employees are friendly and helpful. It is in the process of being upgraded but it's still nice, clean and affordable! There is plenty of parking and plenty of stores, gas stations etc close by and is also right by the interstate which is convenient.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family